Reviews for Human Born Charizard Raised
lenny chapter 11 . 6/23
Whats next
I'd love for you to finish this if you could please.
Samster687 chapter 11 . 4/15
Why did you stop writing this?
aura gurdian chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
so when is chapter 12 coming out.
strabimonx chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Funny but will Cha-ko and Gary journey together?
917brat chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
I would so love to read more please keep this up.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Update please.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 12/1/2013

Secondly, there really aren't that many mistakes. And if they are there then the story is good enough that most people would miss them.

Thirdly, if looking for inspiration then try reading 'Raised by Mew' or 'Symbiosis' WARNING 'Symbiosis' is very VERY dark at certain points.

And Finally - Great chapter, even if it is unfinished. I look forward to more.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Misty? Really? You couldn't have picked a RATIONAL human female to find them?
doubledamn chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
YES! Cha-ko (Ash) won a battle. Of course if Dratini was battling a fully grown human then he could have just run up and kicked him over the house. Small, powerful but very light when newly born.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
So who gets more shocked? A human seeing a Pokemon speaking Human (by the way Languages are so stupid. How the hell did we develop over two hundred different ways of speaking? And that's not even counting fictional languages.)

Or a pokemon seeing Humans speaking Pokemon.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Great. Gary's going to be a huge but curios d*ck isn't he?
doubledamn chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Nice chapter, the fact that Ash is adopted in canon in your fic actually makes sense.

Did Brock ever actually say he wanted to the greatest POKEMON Breeder? Or did he just say greatest Breeder? Because giving his behavior around 'potential mates' it could be either one.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Short but good. A nice little insight into the home life of a Charizard raised human.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Nice chapter an all but what's with the 4 move level cap? I get how it worked in the games (kinda) but it makes no sense in any other scenario.