Reviews for Dealing
wiccangrrl13 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
ok i know its been a while but i just discovered this..after watching every season of Felicity in one week..lol.. and i absolutely love it!
nakas chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I just found this Fanfic site. :) I really like the story so far, and like that you've taken it in an intriguing and different direction. I kind of like the script format, too. I know it's been several years, but would you consider continuing the story?
NY chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
...shit. Pure crappin' bitch shit.

Write *good* stuff, not shit like this!
Tsunami chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Erm...I think you might want to go with the normal speaking, not the script thing. (e.g.- "Boyfriend," Adam sighed as Felicity gave him a guilty look. Shifting from foot to foot, Felicity finally spoke again.

"Complicated."

Spelling needs to be checked, all though so far so good. Grammar (e.g. the comma and semi colon (,/;). Tenses also need to be sorted out, and go a little slower, and (if you want) make it a little less dramatic.

All-in-all, very good, I'm impressed with the spelling, this could very well turn out to be a great fic.

Lookin' for more,

Tsunami
Ninnoi chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
That...was...ugghh!1! (the !1! was done on purpose).
KBecks87 chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
hey good fic but i hate that you posted half a fic, i really like it but i get annoyed that its a clifhanger that will most likely never be finished.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
this is good update soon im thinking of starting my own felicity next season fic
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
this is a good story but i think you should reread it before you post cause there are some serious spelling errors and that can sometimes make things hard to read
jim hawking jr chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
good chapter please update
maricapastorelli chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
hi i love the story so far its really great please please update it soon
Caleon chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Nice how you wrote this as a screenplay. Just a few nitpicks...don't take me to heart on most of it. You need to proofread/spell-check before you publish! The only other things I would add are that Meghan's just a little too nice to Ben (she likes him, but she'd never act that way to his face! *grin*), and that Ben's a bit over-emotional...for Ben, that is. :) However, I do like the plot and if you update, I'll be by to check it out. Cheers!
drownyourfears chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
hum this is getting interesting i like this story! i hope u update soon! and wen u do, can u email me at to tell me that u updated? thanks!
erin210 chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
I enjoyed your story, please write more. I think Ben will do anything he can to prove his love to Felicity. I just hope Felicity will give him another chance because they truly belong together. I can't wait to read more.
tv-crazy chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
I wish Felicity hadn't been cancelled, but your fic makes it a bit easier to bear! Please write more.
karibelle chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
I like it but every fanfic I read seems to make it look like Ben and Felicity are going to break up again, which is the last thing I want any FAB fantasy to have. I like how you're good at dialogue and capturing the things Ben would say. I'm curious to read more, but wary of the outcome.