Reviews for Somebody I used to know
Ican'login chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Pls plaplzplZ write more I love this fic
This is so good chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This deserves so many more reviews! It's dark and angst and just so sad! I love it a lot!
Avidreader chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I like this lodes. Please update soon!
To lazy to login chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I really love this. I like 2014verse a lot. Please write more I can't wait.
To lazy to login chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I really like this fic! I love 2014!verse and I can't wait to read more.
Zavijah chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This is wonderful. I've enjoyed reading the chapters you've posted and hope to see more in the near future. Dark, angsty, absolutely delicious. You deserve more reviews, so here is one more to help encourage you to keep writing this story!
Aliniah chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Oh poor Cas! Dean's just making Jared go to get back at Cas for being with Chuck (which weirded me out I must say lol). Dean is trying to make Cas hurt and it's working. You're aiming for my feels and your hitting them with every chapter
deansgayangelman chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This makes me want to cry, poor Cas, and Dean IS being an assbutt! update soon please :)
ashpi chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Gahh, so angsty and sad and EMOTIONS.
Phoenix Force Revolution chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Dude... very dark... I like it a lot... I always wanted to read a fanfic concerning Future!Dean and Future(Hippy)!Castiel. Very interesting indeed... I hope you will continue the story soon... I look forward to it!
deansgayangelman chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is just overflowing with sorrow, the feels, its so beautifully written but so sad. I honestly dont even know what could happen next, lol maybe Cas could finally stand up to Dean and be all like "Bitch please, you dont get to touch this anymore!" teehee, but in all seriousness very good!