Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
Mellie chapter 23 . 5/5
I love your story! This is my favorite version of Chloe and Oliver. You did an absolutely beautiful job of holding the threads of the time travel timeline together and the characterizations of Chloe and Oliver were wonderful. You showed perfectly how Oliver had changed because his history changed but also remained the same Oliver from Smallville we fell in love with. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
strivengoddess chapter 4 . 3/12
I love Chloe but Hate that she can't just go back and kill him, lol.
Stampiej chapter 23 . 2/12
Fantastic story. Loved it! Excellent written :)
Surreal Yume chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
loved the story
it was beautifully written and loved how true to their characters they were :)

still wondering what happen to kara though
ThomasNealy chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Iron? don't you mean lead?
Alizarin098 chapter 23 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed your story! I believe I have read it 4 times in the last two months! I wish you had more chlollie stories since it's one of my favorite ships and I'm rewatching smallville from the first appearance of Justin Hartley! I liked the addition of the legion ring to the safety deposit box! So sweet! Great job!
madhatterette chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
One of the greatest Chloe-Oliver stories out there! Hoping you continue writing for this universe, be it a Chloe-Oliver story or an Ali-Hal story.
malugargula chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I love this fic
Reread it all the time
Their love are incredible
sfgirl74 chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
This was such a wonderful story thank you for writing it. Also, I hope you write a sequel with Hal and Ali's romance. You are such a wonderful writer which easily captures a mood.
chrisrose chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
I love time travel stories...and I love fanfiction's potential to explore alternate realities (and fix everything we didn't like about canon, of course ;)) ... so I was pretty excited to find this fanfic. What a wonderful idea...and so well-executed! I can imagine how much time and effort went into such a long, complex story. Very impressive! And I have to say, as a diehard Chlex fan, how glad I am that you had Chloe & Lex get together in some of the timelines (even if it wasn't the focus)...and didn't demonize Lex (the show did that badly enough) - it seems rare to find a Chloe/Oliver fan who is accepting of Chloe/Lex as well. I admit, I never really read Chlollie fics for fear of Lex-bashing...I cheated and peeked at your reviews to make sure this one was "safe". ;) Even though I have issues with Oliver, I can acknowledge Chlollie as the best relationship those idiots in charge of Smallville, ever gave Chloe... however begrudgingly and belatedly they did so, with too-little screentime and development...sold by the actors, more than the writing for the couple, in my opinion. But Chlex will always be my number one ship/obsession, probably of *any* fandom. I can't help it. I mourn the lost potential...and I usually try to ignore everything post-season 3 and live in my own alternate Chlexverse in my head. :P Still, I can accept the idea of Chloe & Oliver together instead, in some other timeline or parallel dimension. ;) And I thank you for doing the same for Chlex, making it possible for shippers of both pairings to read and enjoy your story.
malugargula chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
Just reread this great fic
I love how big Chloe and Ollie's love are for each other
And I love the Queens and how Chloe gave Lex a chance to have a family and be loved
It's really perfect everything here
ronissooomine chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Recently rediscovered this story, still love it. One thing though - Queen "Manner" should be spelled "Manor" as it is a type of house. Love all your Ollie/Chloe stories, really were the most interesting couple on the show.
Mr. Wartburg chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
This was a great story, very glad I found it.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
This story was amazing.
cupcakelover0822 chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Great story :) What was the request in the will? I know I was connected to the legion ring but I'm not sure how it was suppose to work? But I love your stories can't wait for the sequel!