Reviews for The Arrangement
Joshifer4everandever chapter 10 . 8/14
Gale...
Crybaby trnnr chapter 11 . 8/8
I bet that crazie stalker is gale. The only jealous one here has to be gale. It only makes sense
katnissta chapter 24 . 7/2
NOT SNOW BLECK
katnissta chapter 18 . 7/2
Hijacking nooo!
katnissta chapter 2 . 7/2
Good job
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 3/22
geez violent on her mother
Dj AJ chapter 18 . 3/13
Oh my gosh. No! Hijacking!

Great book
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 36 . 3/13
Well there was no lack of crazy/psycho characters in this story. That was sweet that Peeta got to easdrop with Prim and hear Katniss' admission that she was falling for him. Creepy that Snow wanted Katniss for himself. Seneca did the right thing and didn't die...wow. Wondering what happened to the rest of Snow's cronies though.
Dj AJ chapter 7 . 3/13
Haha Gale?
Great book so far
puggzie chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Why so many guns though, like why?
christyjosh4eva chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Holy shit! Gale is a douche! I want to punch him in the face! How dare he threaten to hurt my peeta and he think he has some sort of ownership on Katniss! Someone needs to kick his ass! And I have a funny feeling now that gale's father killed Mr. Everdeen!
christyjosh4eva chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Omg I loved this chapter! Peeta is the sweetest guy ever! I love it!
Undecieded chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Loving the story girl gonna keep reading
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Is it snow
Dizzy chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Gale is a jealous jitbag, self centered,selfish wanna be tough guy I felt that from the first book and you just brought everything I ever thought he was to the forefront by giving him a POV, I always thought he was the kind of guy who wanted his cake and eat it too, he wants to fool around with chick's and throw a tantrum when katniss shows any interest in another guy. I always thought the whole story hg and cf would have been easier for everyone especially Katniss if he didn't make her feel guilty about what she was feeling about Peeta he could of made his move any time but they dolled her up for the games she won with Peetas help of course and he wanted to share in there spotlight. I'm a dude and I know guys just like that they want to play the field and aren't interested until someone else wants what they feel they deserve, I wish they killed him off instead of Finnick,great job bringing out the jealous dick I thought he was. Dizzy out
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »