Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate
ella chapter 14 . 4/25
This is fantastic! Please update! I hope you havent given up on this story because its really awesome!
OgaxHilda chapter 5 . 4/25
story with natsu and lisanna used to be in love really pissed me off.. o dont know why
Jessica chapter 2 . 4/19
Hey this is a really great book love it so much!
Pattou chapter 14 . 4/12
This fanfic is one of the best I ever read. Not only the writing but as well the development. The plot is just awesome -since i love pirates- and with nalu in it, it's just perfection. Thank you for sharing your amazing work and I hope to read more of this fanfic in the future. Yes, i am completely in love with this!
CluelessOtaku chapter 14 . 4/8
I'm so so sorry to hear about what has happened to you. Thank you so very much for your dedication to your stories, despite your current predicament. I absolutely adore this story and love drawing scenes of it in my past time! Please take care of yourself first and foremost, and we will patiently await your return. Until then, best of luck to you! _
sasusakufan2357 chapter 14 . 4/4
Ahhhh NaLu feels all over the place where Natsu was warming Lucy and she hugged him in her sleep T_T I can't wait for more! Hope you update soon :) keep up the amazing work!
Love the book its one of my favorite! _
awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/4
this fanfic is th best so finish it im hooked
luna22x chapter 14 . 4/3
please update i realy liked this story
NaLuLover chapter 14 . 4/1
Done reading this for the 3rd time since you updated it. Please update when you have time.
I hope you're fine :)
samura01 chapter 14 . 3/30
U should update soon
Claradare chapter 14 . 3/29
Hi! I know you probably get a ton of reviews every day, but I just wanted to say that I hope you get a chance to update soon! I really love this story. Obviously, the characters aren't exactly Natsu and Lucy (why would they be, it's an AU?) but I've read this a bunch of times, and I'm almost kind of sure that you captured something better. These two characters meeting really seems to me like what happens when two souls fall in love.
Also, it's so funny! When I'm having a down day I read the part with Natsu stripping!
Nalushipper chapter 14 . 3/29
U HAV TO FINISH THIS INCREDIBLE STORY ITS GOLD!
Chelseasharne chapter 14 . 3/29
Please please please update again! I love this story
your a really great aurther and I really think you should continue writing this story is amazing and I really wanna read more of it you left me on a cliff hanger!
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »