Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate
katara1027 chapter 11 . 18h
I just have to say...that was...the BEST chapter I have ever read! Omg, when the guy told Lucy that he wanted Natsu to strip! I was literally crying of joy!
Nagaryu chapter 16 . 1/28
When will the next chapter be out?! I need it :(
Starrgurl327 chapter 16 . 1/27
Oh please PLEASE update soon! I love the whole theme, plot, everything! This story is so good, too good to just leave. Thoroughly looking forward to the email I'll get when you update.
Nagaryu chapter 11 . 1/27
omg thats just to adorable at the end 3
vir chapter 2 . 1/25
Just started this story (and Fairy Tail fanfics in general) tonight and wow your story's pretty good so far. Natsu and Lucy as pirates is the best idea ever! It's like their guild on a boat in the sea. (Natsu not having motion sickness is OOC in itself but I don't mind at all hehe). I didn't get the natural hair colour thing reading through the first time, but when I saw your note and went back, I understood lol.
beachgirl5647 chapter 16 . 1/23
This story is extremely well-written, as well as entertaining. Please continue to write it! This has to be one of my favorite FT stories so far. It's paced well and you do not know what will happen next. I hope to see a new chapter soon!
SingingAngel327 chapter 16 . 1/22
Please update soon!
Hecker chapter 16 . 1/20
This story has been my everything for DAYS. I wake up and begin to read, get on the bus and read, get to work and read every time I can, get home and read until I fall asleep. This story is fantastic, I love love love how well you write! When I read what happened to your home I felt really sad, I'm sorry that happened; you are very strong for still attending school and keeping your life together while all that was happening. This story is so awesome, and in a couple months I'm going to read it all over again!
Wow this is amazing can't wait for the next chapter
Millianna422 chapter 11 . 1/17
Oh that last sentence though! I love this!
welshgal chapter 16 . 1/17
holy cow this is literally my 3rd time rereading the story and I am still so in love with it! Hands down, this fic is definitely in my top 3 fav Nalu stories (it may even be my fav?!) Your writing is absolutely amazing. Please update soon because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND I NEED MORE NALU. GAH these feels.
Kitty Klaw chapter 16 . 1/16
Amazing! I love the story plot, and your the way you write it out is just great. The entire story is original and captivating; I couldn't pull myself to stop reading until I was done with whatever chapter I was currently reading and the ones after it. By the way, thank you for making them long and thorough. I enjoy reading multi-chapter fics very much, but sometimes the chapters are so short I finish in ten minutes flat. This is a very long, very well done book with lots of fun, suspense, and fluff! The only thing negative I can really think of is all the grammatical errors; they're a bit distracting. Thanks for a good read! I will now patiently wait for an update while I follow and favorite the story.
J Satter chapter 16 . 1/14
Plz update
Nobody gets to casually pet suspicious looking sea fishes in the story and not get punished by it lol
You got me there. I didn't expect there to be magic. To the very end I was convinced that it's all a dream. A talking cat was mystery enough, but magic real too? I love Fairy Tail, so of course I couldn't hate magic. But Happy needs to talk more! He was too quiet there. Well, I'm sure we will be seeing that.
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »