Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate
Bb chapter 16 . 20h
I love this story its amazing!
xxfairyheartxx chapter 15 . 1/30
I hope life gets better for you darling.
xxfairyheartxx chapter 8 . 1/30
You probably shouldn't respond to reviews on the actual fanfic. There's an option to privately reply you know.
xxfairyheartxx chapter 2 . 1/30
! This got my blood boiling. We all love a smexy Natsu!
AseCat chapter 16 . 1/29
Oh my god i almost cried when that werewolf appeared,and when wendy protected them! I swear i almost died of relief! Omg i'm so so worried for Natsu and Lucy... I really hope they are going to be okay soon and that no more trouble will come until they are fully healed (but i know that's just hoping for the impossiblewhen Lucy fell Natsu didn't even hesitate to jumb after her, it was so brave but still very stupid and dangerous... AHH Now i can't sleep because i will be thinking all week a about this! This story is just so amazing TT i'm crying. I really do hope that you will continue this fiction it is truly amazing and deserves more attention. I really love it But It's been almost 3 years since it was last updated... but i'm still hoping! Sorry i haven't reviewed the past chapters, i was so excited to continue reading... but i will go back to read them again and review. I don't really know how to write reviews (you can probably see that already) but i will try my best! Thank you so much for writing this story and blessing us with a hot pirate Natsu! This story is seriously one of a kind. Sorry if there are any mistakes, English isn't my first language :b. i hope that you are alright, i read the NA and i was so worried...
AseCat chapter 2 . 1/27
OMG GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE IT ALOT! Natsu is soooo hot! (pun not intended :b) and i guess i'm not that innocent because i understood what he said about proving pink is his natural hair color xD
AseCat chapter 1 . 1/27
this fic sounds amazing! i'm so excited to read it! and the preview is very interesting!
Cure Suger chapter 16 . 1/20
Hey I've been reading this story since 2012 and I've loved it I always check if you've updated a new chapter but I do hope a new chapter comes out soon P.S This story inspired me to make my very own fanfiction
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I do hope that you write more. A lot of people, my self included, would greatly appreciate it!
Kakashi500 chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Awww, I'd like to hope you will continue this someday, it's very well written and the story had me on the edge of my seat through every chapter. I love it, hope to see you finish this.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
Your brain keeps surprising me. Your writing and your ideas are awesome not to mention your way of ... nalu fluff! I really enjoyed reading it so please continue the story. It is just amazing!

~random fan
Ayame-Luna chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
I love your story Please update soon!
0x.illusion.x0 chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
THIS . IS. A .AMAZING. STORY. PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I want to find out more
Nalu-Nerd13 chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Ahhhh I loved it when Lucy touched his back! His face's reaction gave me so many feels!

AND NO LUCYS STEPFATHER
DONT SHOOT NATSU OKAY
Lmao it's only chapter 3 and shit is already going down.
Great chapter!
Nalu-Nerd13 chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
YEE Lucy gonna be a pirate!
Omg I loved it when Natsu got a little soft when Lucy began crying!
And he went after her!