Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate
Nalufangirl chapter 10 . 7/8
I’m loving it so much and this is my second time reading this
Nalufangirl chapter 2 . 7/8
Love it
I hate embarrassing moments... Like when. She said, and I quote, "STOP DAD! iM A PIRATE NOW! TAKE ALL THE MONEY!".
IGNORE The EMOJIS WITH THE HEART EYES!
squiddy323 chapter 16 . 5/23
This is a pretty good story. Would like to know what happens tho.
Kippysaurus chapter 4 . 4/25
Love it! Need more! I don’t know why i am posting this now so you might get another one of these later!
Me and only me chapter 16 . 4/22
I kboe ITS been like 3 years but in still waiting for an update
Yes I know my life is sad
Deathslilgirl21 chapter 1 . 3/30
I love this story. I just wish it would be updated again
Absence and Clarity chapter 16 . 3/28
What happened? It’s been about 3 years since you updated.

I love The Princess and the Pirate, it’s so amazing! Even though I’m 3 years late, I feel that I need to criticize it a bit. Not because I want to be mean, but because it would be helpful for the future/present. You probably have improved since then, but it wouldn’t hurt to point a few things out

The overall chapters were amazing! As for the content, there were many spelling errors, missing words, misused words, and grammatical errors. This is obviously expected, since humans aren’t perfect and all. It takes me at least five different people just to make me confident enough with the works I’ve done. I totally get that when you punch in a bunch of words and are just too tired with your own writing, there will be errors. These errors didn’t stop me from understanding the plot or enjoying the story in the slightest. In fact, I loved the cliffhangers! They added so much more eagerness to read the next chapter. Many chapters held lots of emotion; some happy, some sad, and some bittersweet. I’m kinda acting like a beta... *sweatdrop*

Anyways, I love this fic and I’m just wondering if it will be continued. I can’t just be left hanging after all the drama that has gone down! Levy was just introduced to the story! Gajeel has a cute side! Lucy has her quirks, but is very skillful with a gun! The crew themselves have secrets! Natsu’s a freakin’ pirate, he has a ship! Will the government get to the crew while Lucy and Natsu are injured?! UGH, the suspense... I need to know!

I apologize for not reviewing every chapter like I should have. This fic is just so good, I couldn’t stop!

As for Lucy, we have yet to see her give Natsu a nickname as payback for the times he’s called her “princess.” Maybe pinkie, a classic. Or something to do with ships, pirates, or the ocean. I can’t think of one at the moment, but I’ll keep it in mind. The “Barbaric Eater” and “spit fire/fireball” just sound so wrong. She could tease him about how he gets really touchy feely, but that’s just who he is. I’m at a loss, I don’t know, I’ll think of one.

I really hope you’re doing okay and that, someday, I’ll get to read the rest of The Princess and the Pirate!

Read ya later... Ciao! ;) A.C.
CinnamonChar chapter 16 . 2/25
Ah this is all so good I love it. It’s 2018 so I doubt this story will update but if it does I’ll be here.
Bb chapter 16 . 2/17
I love this story its amazing!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 15 . 1/30
I hope life gets better for you darling.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 8 . 1/30
You probably shouldn't respond to reviews on the actual fanfic. There's an option to privately reply you know.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 2 . 1/30
! This got my blood boiling. We all love a smexy Natsu!
AseCat chapter 16 . 1/29
Oh my god i almost cried when that werewolf appeared,and when wendy protected them! I swear i almost died of relief! Omg i'm so so worried for Natsu and Lucy... I really hope they are going to be okay soon and that no more trouble will come until they are fully healed (but i know that's just hoping for the impossiblewhen Lucy fell Natsu didn't even hesitate to jumb after her, it was so brave but still very stupid and dangerous... AHH Now i can't sleep because i will be thinking all week a about this! This story is just so amazing TT i'm crying. I really do hope that you will continue this fiction it is truly amazing and deserves more attention. I really love it But It's been almost 3 years since it was last updated... but i'm still hoping! Sorry i haven't reviewed the past chapters, i was so excited to continue reading... but i will go back to read them again and review. I don't really know how to write reviews (you can probably see that already) but i will try my best! Thank you so much for writing this story and blessing us with a hot pirate Natsu! This story is seriously one of a kind. Sorry if there are any mistakes, English isn't my first language :b. i hope that you are alright, i read the NA and i was so worried...
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »