Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate
Kojihi chapter 2 . 10/7
I LOST IT AT THE "I'd tap that".

I never laughed so hard with a fanfic in my life. Keep it up! I'm loving your work!
BambiKilledAriel chapter 16 . 10/6
Honestly this story is so amazing and I love it so so much but omfg. Why you gotta do this to me?
I just wanted happy
I just wanted fluffy
I just wanted ROMANCE
not this gorgeous soul-devouring amazing fanfic.

I've reread this last chapter like 10 times
I'm in deep, man.
I'm in deep.

Anywho, have an amazing day/week/month :)
I shall be lurking in the shadows, waiting until we see you again ;P
Artistofthemind chapter 16 . 10/6
Damn Wendy. You go girl. I love your new chapter! Please update again soon!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 16 . 9/27
WOAH! Most intense chapter EVER! The Gajevy! YAY! AHH, Natsu and Lucy, NO! And Gray, OMG! So fabulous! And now they know, this is crazy! This was pretty much my head all through this chapter. My heart was clenching so painfully when Natsu and Lucy were in the river. AHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 15 . 9/27
So funny! YES, THE NALU!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 11 . 9/27
AHH! the Nalu!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 10 . 9/27
AWW! This chapter! The ending YES! Amazing story so far, I love it so much!
OMG THAT WAS SO FLIPPING AMAZING AHSTSHFUFGH. Your details are almost too perfect and I just love EVEYTHING you write. This is certainly and amazing talent. Plus the way you write emotions is just too good. Take as much time as you need on writing the next chapter because I will certainly wait forever.
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 2 . 9/24
Oh Natsu, must you always be so fabulous? Brilliantly written and OMG, the hair thing? I was laughing so hard during that whole section I nearly cried but then when Natsu was sweet I was like, *died and went to heaven*
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 9/24
OOH! Sounds exciting!
Annie chapter 16 . 9/23
I've read all ur other stories.. again! (Apart from reading this one quite often 'cause it's my daily bus drive lecture (2h).)
Do you know the feeling one get's in anticipation of christmas? Everyone loves it coming but kind of hates waiting for it. That's what I feel when thinking about ur story. I deeply love the way u write and develope ur characters thoroughly but the waiting... Aaaaahhhrrg! Is that called addiction?
Feel hugged 'cause I'd love to do that.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 16 . 9/23
Omg this chapter was soo amazing and pretty gruesome if I do say so myself. I've been waiting for Lucy to finally be able to use her magic ,but I guess I'll have to wait for a couple of more chapters. Omg Natsu must truly love her , hell he protective of her almost the point where it's borderline obsessive. I honestly find it cute. Please update soon I'm so sad that it's been more than few months since the last update. Anyway I will be waiting for the next chapter with a bated breath. Hope all is well for you ,and again thinks for the amazing chapter.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 15 . 9/23
I love this story sooooo much T-T ,and I'm glad things are going well for you 3
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 14 . 9/23
Omg I can't wait for them all to see Lucy's powers. I have a feeling she will be even more sought out then the dragons. that last scene was heart warming ,and riveting.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 13 . 9/23
I am so so sorry for all that has happened to you! I will pray if it means anything! Thank you for updating your wonderful story! I hope everything works out for you!
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »