Reviews for Saving the Dragons
love it
theoneandonlylovelyrose chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
i like this story so far
freakyFangirl13 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I love this story and haven't seen one like this before so it's very original! Some things I like to do to get inspiration is I read old positive reviews, I look at vlogbrothers videos on YouTube, listen to music, and sometimes I just read quotes because they seem to give me inspiration (it's weird I know :D). I hope you continue!
Animalia Doubatsu chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Lucy smirked, "I just won 2K Jewels…" she muttered under her breath, "CANA! I won the bet! This guy is as dense as I thought he would be!"
Too funny!

"Because they are imprisoned in the mountains nearby, and we need to go save them!"
so... they see their dragons again?
lucyheartfilialover360 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I'm on writers block right now so I read a bunch of fanfics and grad some details or put some details together and I go on from there
Rin-Youki chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
please make more chapters
Bentears chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
I hope you get back to this story cause it rocks!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Update
CrystalAngelSlayer chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
you should try to make the bad guy be zeref. oh. and i am just fine with nalu. cause if gralu happens. *imagining juvia staking me and glaring*. i do not want that *shudders*
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Make Lucy's plan go wrong and have the guy she's fighting appear with da dragons and after Lucy realizes the guy isn't there, by the time she gets there Levy is knocked out and the rest of the dragon slayers are bruised.
Oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Please make it nalu! I'm a huge fan of it!
immemorial chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Hey I write all the time so I have a ton of unused phrases, ideas, and a list of good adjectives. I would be happy to oblige and help any time you have writer's block... for a sneak peek! Jkjklol If you ever need help, reply to this what you need and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :)
immemorial chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I like how you snuck in some Avatar along with the Fairy Tail theme. Clever...
immemorial chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Why is everybody asleep? Fairy Tail is so lazy these days...
chibiwritergirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I like nalu and I was really hoping you would finish this