Reviews for Of Talking and Chuckles during the Night
TOO DAMN CUTE!LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
loved it!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
""Maybe it was her fire. Not the fire in her parade costume or the fire in her beautiful dress (which got him staring shamelessly at her during all her interview. And after that.), but the fire she owned."" I LOVE this. This is what caught my attention and got me reading this.

I bet Cato likes that she's not scared of him.

They do have similiarites. I may have to change my favorite couples.

""Silently, he started climbing the tree where Katniss was resting and when he finally got next to her, she woke up, startled. Her eyes quickly found his and then she looked down just to see the others still sleeping. Confused, she watched as Cato sat on a twig almost by her side."" Sweet he's in the tree with her. This should be good.

""Quickly the amusement came back to his face and he rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I got bored and I thought it would be nice to have a nice chat with the girl I'm gonna kill when we're the last tributes standing." She looked at him with enjoyment in her eyes as she smirked at the boy.

"You mean, the girl who's gonna kill you and win the games." Cato laughed and nodded his head sarcastically as he was saying 'yeah, right'."" AWESOME!

"""It's actually a funny story. They weren't actually giving me attention, so I just punished the pig." She smiled mischievously and Cato tried to imagine the scene while Katniss continued to talk.

They actually had a good conversation. They laughed and talked for a while until them both felt sleepy"" AWE!

""When he was almost stepping on the ground, he looked up and stared at her deep grey eyes.

"I already do." Embracing her surprise and speechlessness as a gift, Cato took the chances and smiled at her. "Sweet dreams, girl on fire."" AWE I LOVE that Cato already likes Katniss.

This was really cool and sweet!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oooh, that was so sweet ! The very good thing about this is, I can ACTUALLY see that having happened during the games. Not like every other fanfiction which distort the storyline, this could have happened and not changed everything after. I really like that. And I really liked it ! Good job !
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awh I really loved the banter between them! Your writing is so good, wonderful job with this. I definitely enjoyed reading it! :)
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was sweet!
Shelby21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
soo cute:)
holidaysforever chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was my first cato/katniss pairing and i gotta say,

its really good. Great job :)
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
love it xD is this going to be an one-shot?
Jlovegood chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it so much, my favorite part was when he says 'goodnight my girl on fire...' it was very cute 3.
confused-Luna chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was really cute. Very sweet. Very innocent.
KaptainKitKatandKaptainTwix chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
AWWW! That is SOOOOOOOO cute! You see, this is the type of story I'm looking for! Everyone is writing such complex stories of CATOXKATNISS that there's nothing just fluffy and light anymore! :( It's frustrating! That's why it's nice to take a break from all that and just have some simple, calm story to cheer me up! THANK YOU!

sincerely, Peacegirl12345678910
criticderomance chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Its so sweet ! Great story! Maybe you should ship some more stories. You're a great writer! Too bad its a one shot.
new lights chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really like this, it's really cute that Cato went up to talk to her, that was a great idea!