Reviews for Blacklight Naruto
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 11 . 5/9
Wow, cool twist at tge end, awesome story and I hope you continue it
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 4/12
Another awesome story that seems to have been abandoned. I was really enjoying the cold Naruto that you created, and hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and continue this outstanding fic. Great job!
jbadillodavila chapter 4 . 4/1
Kushina en akatsuki
Jade Blade chapter 11 . 2/12
You got to continue this or give it up for adoption because thos is amazing
midnightgamin chapter 11 . 1/30
Interesting BlacklightNaruto.

agnar -well aren't you an expert
jbadillodavila chapter 11 . 1/6
Oh my god
mattcun chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
plz write more
tamagat chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
i know you haven't updated this for a long time and i only recently red this but im following this anyway hoping that it will be updated because damn! who wouldn't like this stuff!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Patriota1993 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Top 10 Fanfic ever in my opinion.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
this was good should be continued.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
More! This is good, well much better than good
agnar chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Eh, lost me on this. You super power up Naruto and he ends up having to rely on Kyuubi, JUST LIKE canon Naruto always does when it really counts.

Hell he actually did *worse* against Gaara than canon Naruto since he actually got caught and crushed AND needed Kyuubi. Canon he at least never got caught/crushed by the sand and only henged gamabunta into kyuubi's form.

Utterly disappointing. This Naruto is fucking LAME. He's begun using nothing but the blacklight abilities, making him basically a weapons and hand to hand fighter. He didn't even try any water or ice jutsu on Gaara which is frankly retarded. Frozen or wet sand isn't going to moving very fast at all.

Sorry, this was just badly done.
Rongis chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
What the fuck ?
strabimonx chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I hate you for giving them the hirashin