Reviews for Couch Time
sarahexox chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I absolutely love this. Your characterisation is amazingly well done, especially Brennan's.
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Just found these and read all 5 at once, really love them, the dynamic between B&B and the hapless Sweet's is perfect!
RositaLG chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
The end of this chapter was PERFECT chemistry between B&B and Sweets. I love when they team up against him. It reminds me of the 100th and then I get all giddy inside.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I loved this. It was so very in character and reminded me of the old B&B that we all knew and loved. I am now crazy grinning and I'm only 2 chapters in. :D
RositaLG chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I did a full-fledged double take when I saw your name on the list of Bones stories! I was a huge fan of your Gilmore Girls stories back in the day and I am so excited that you decided to try your hand at Bones! Welcome to the fandom! :D
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Poor Sweets, blocked again.
threesquares chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Your writing is really excellent. Dialogue is so tough and you make it seem effortless. I think you should write some Booth and Brennan solo scenes! I find myself desperately wanting Sweets to leave so I can see what happens when he's gone but the very defiition of the series will prohibit that. Please would you? In any case, I love this series. Thanks! Michele
mmstp chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
All of these chapters have been delightful! You've written each of the players and their dialog in a way consistent with their characters. The fact that you have been able to weave in snippets from real episodes is truly impressive as well. Great work - keep 'em coming!
penandra chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This was such a great chapter . . . . you have their voices down so well - I could just hear the three of them having these conversations and B&B frustrating Sweets. Fun. Just darn good fun! (even with the undercurrent of a little angst that you threw in there ;-)

My favorite lines in the chapter were at the end:

"Yes. My stomach hurts and you two are starting to do that thing you do where you have private conversations in front of people that you seem to think can't hear you. It's annoying," Sweets said, clearly in some form of unease.

"Maybe it's just your chi, all out of whack," Booth supplied.

Beer and chi . . . . yup! sounds like a plan!

Thanks for sharing!
aguachica35 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Great story idea! Can't wait to read more...
thegamblerandthescientist chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Your fic made me miss those days when B&B used to gang up on Sweets just to make him crazy. Laughed out loud at the thought of Sweets having a emergency bottle of antacids. :D

Also, I love Gilmore Girls too and I was looking for good fic, so expect a lot of feedback from me in the next weeks.
S chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Wow! I'm so glad I started reading this story. It's completely spot on with the characteristics and captures a Sweets from earlier seasons, when he didn't bother me so much. Excellent work, I'm really enjoying it. Loved each chapter and can't wait for the next!
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I love it when they yank Sweet's chain.

Really liked this chapter.
people-alwayz-leave chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Love how you've captured the characters PERFECTLY, especially Sweets! Great update, looking forward to more.
Jane chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This is so well written! I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into it. It is hard to believe you haven't been writing Bones fanfic for ages! It is different looking back at this period of time on the show knowing what we know now. I am hoping you will take us off into another dimension - you would be able to weave a wonderful storyline.