Reviews for My Girlfriend's a Robot
NaviTheGoddess chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon! I love your story.
otakumaku18 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Oh no! Robot hina is starting to malfunction! What will happen?! I NEED MOAR! Update really soon!
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
omg u hav to continue this amazing story. I have to read more! it's getting better by each chap! keep it uuuuuppp!:)
SimplyHC chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Soo cute!

And it is getting more complicated here, but I'm loving it.

This story is intriguing and hint of curiosity of what's going to happen next

Continue your great work in this story!
Ano chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Ok. So i'm really confussed. I hope ur other chapters will clarify between hinata and hinata? And how they are connected. Sies sasuke, two timing a robot!
blackirishawk chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Oooh i knew it! Hinata's real in real life!
umnia chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
well ,it worth the wait, actualy it was great one , i loveed every single detail about it ,cant wait till the next one ,well done ,ahh , by the way ...congratulation
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
there both hinata lol? i wonder if itachi knew about the human hinata
justsomenobody chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Well there's only one way to solve Sasuke's problem... THREESOME! Just kidding. Can't wait for the new chapter! When I first saw these stories back up, I actually thought it was some imposter stealing your work but thankfully I read your profile. I'm so happy to see that this will pick up where you left of. Also looking forward to all your SasuHina fics. Congrats on the job ;)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Sasuke and Hinata forever.
nanitaa chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Update soon!

It's such a good story! .
Piper chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I BET THE GIRL IN THE STORE IS ITACHI'S INSPIRATION!
Piper chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Lol
Piper chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm anxious for more!
Kagomefan00 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Awesome and funny like a battle of syrup. I like this story and I have a sneaking suspision that hyuuga-san might be hinata but eh would do I know your the creator of this master piece. Deidrai in this story is very funny. Update soon please.