Reviews for My Girlfriend's a Robot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
please update and dont forget about this fic this time pretty please? i loved this fic dont take it from me *sobs hysterically*
Littlety chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Awww Hinata watching pinnochio! How fitting! And it kinda makes me sad on the last part when itachi gotta charge her up like i feel like sasuke.. for a while she felt so real, i hope itachi will find a way less obvious to charge her later kkk... dammit itachi! Lololol that was funny xD
euphoricism chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
if you ever feel like that sasuhina hater guest is getting to you, search Twelve Year Old Simulator for laughs and play it. they sound EXACTLY like the twelve year old, its hilarious! dont let kids get you down ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
please continue it this time i actually loved the last one and hopefully you'd keep this alive. btw you are a great writer and one of my faves. i just really love you all in all(ν)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I was reading the reviews for this story to refresh my memory and damn, I forgot about that cliffhanger (ie Hyuuga girl in that store). Oh boy, oh boy... I can't wait. Please finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Yes! Please Reboot all your unfinished stories, I love them!
wolf-enzeru chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Awww I'm just in love with this story. Can't wait for next chapter.
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I don't know what it is about this story, but so far it seems kind of charming. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing where you take it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Kill yourself, fat fugly pathetic virgin nigger.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I remember reading this years ago. I loved it then and I love it even more now!
Splaaash-attack chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Ahhh
Caaries Laventa chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Updated: May 11, 2012
Okay, ughhh... hmm .. anooh... eerr.. i enjoy this fiction, i hope i can read the next chap ._. ughh yeah
NaviTheGoddess chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon! I love your story.
otakumaku18 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Oh no! Robot hina is starting to malfunction! What will happen?! I NEED MOAR! Update really soon!
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
omg u hav to continue this amazing story. I have to read more! it's getting better by each chap! keep it uuuuuppp!:)