Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Can you please update this story?! It's so amazing! I'm an avid fan of your works and it's disappointing that you didn't continue with this piece _ I hope you get a chance to complete the fanfic!
Revanchist21 chapter 11 . 9/14
This story is very interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon since this story is getting good. Keep up the good work!
a fan chapter 11 . 8/14
it would really be nice if you continued this. i really really like it and ive been searching for the best student-teacher relationship fic with sasuhina and this is the best one ao far so please :(
xXcueball23Xx chapter 11 . 8/6
Here it is 2017 and when I first finished reading I wanted more, but now I'm satisfied with this ending.
Qubee chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Please update! This is a great story :)
BexBluedragon chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
Please can you write more chapters, I would really love to see this develop more between them and eventually see them together out of school:)
Jess7512 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Omg im loving this story lol
Im such a fan of sasuhina And i would love to read more of this story :)
please update Soon its been a while :(
kandita chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
U know this is piqué my interest. Who is the girl that Naruto slept with? And, what is his feelings for her? As for Sasuke who is that girl that keeps calling him? I really like and enjoy this student teacher affair. I love it! I just hope he don't hurt her

But with all seriousness...u last updated July of 2013:( please do start back updating soon
Sunshinee-himee chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Please update! This is perfect.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Omg I need to know what happens next! Please make another chapter! :)
Miku tQm chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
nice please continue :)
Saki-Hime chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Great chapter, update soon.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
oh... wow... that's all i can say...
Unknown Woman 24 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Nice chapter! can't wait for the next one!
blackirishawk chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
It's beyond reason when you're in love sasuke