Reviews for The Skeptic
LovinHueyFreeman chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwwwwe, my poor baby! That had me just about ready to tear up at the end :( Aunt Cookie! Noooooooo!

I can't wait to see where you go next with this story! A lot or horror-themed ones are just very... *sigh* disappointing. But I already know you 'bout to go H.A.M. again on this one! _
Schweetpea1870 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oooooh, girl, i'm so excited that you are workin' on a new story! :D and oh SNAP, this one looks like it's gonna be the shit! i never saw the movie, but actually wanna read your story first so I don't accidentally give away any similarities or clues to what might happen!

awwww, poor Huey! not Aunt Cookie! so sad! :( :( :( you did a real good job with Huey's emotions in this chapter, btw.

this is gonna be a good one. i already know. update sooooooon! :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfMe chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aww damn, not Aunt Cookie. That's some shit. A prime example of why you should listen to your instincts.

I already know this story is about to be good
wolfprincess16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Why can't Huey jus listen ta his heart?
Rivi2012 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Like it so far:)
Jazavelli chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Well I've not seen this movie the Skeptic, might check it out. I'd rather read your spin though. So onto reviewing.

Awwh damnnn Huey you should have stayed just a little while longer. I know he's not going to forgive himself either, poor Huey. Damn. 35 minutes, 35 MINUTES, that's fucked up. They had some small heart to heart as well to make things hurt all the more.

This is looking like another dope story from you and it's just the prologue, can't wait for this to get started.

Do update this though, I know about that school and work tip too *sigh* it's hard to find balance between it all. Anyway I've rambled enough. UPDATE.
MissG2020 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
YAY! You're back! Girl I thought something had happened 2 u. But damn this prologue was awesome. Shame Huey didn't follow his mind. Update soon!