Reviews for Better Than Revenge
Aww, so sweet. Still don't like the song.
Well, I don't like the song, but I like the story.
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
My god. You are amazing. I don't know how you do it but ever story of yours that I rad just blows me away. I worship you. P.S. I love your username!
Elaina Newport chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Hmph! oh... damn... that was juicy!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
eekkkk! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
sebastian-kun luvs ciel-kun back!1
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
awww so cute
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
haha must. read. on.

oh lol it would be fun to see if this fic turns out like all the other ones though (with ciel being the submissive one).
spangelsbitch chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Not too bad so far. I would advise you to get rid of the accent you gave Meyrin, as she doesn't have one. Also, don't make Grell a 'she'. It's odd and slightly confusing. He's still a guy and seeing how he doesn't dress in drag there's no need for the 'she'.
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*squeal* this is AMAZING! great job! at first, i was kind of confused as to how the song fit in with the story, but after grell's appearance, everything made sense. great job! great details!

this was a "royal worthy dish" my friend. a "royal worthy dish" to the end. you did exceptionally well!
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love it! LOVETY LOVE LOVE!

(Gosh I dislike Elizabeth when she likes Ciel in that way.)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
love it
Paisleybear chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
This is so good! Never fails to amaze!
marikmaka chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Love love love your writing style! I like how you portrayed the characters without making them go too far out of character, I love the plot line and I love how tender yet awesomely demon Sebastian was! I think you should continue this story. It has great potential to be much more than a two shot. Please continue that would be so awesome!
Missie chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Oh, wonderful! I loved the smut scene as well as the ending. Nice use of Armenian as well!
ayabirkin chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
awwww... so cute! please post more. :)