Reviews for What Was Wrong
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
School next.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow. Way to trash that guy's house. XD. Great intro. Hope it's all good. Why Supernatural? Is this gonna turn into some evil fic or something?
fanficreviewer69 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
your story is excellent the story is good and i only have a few crtiques one is that i would have marie still be a virgin but have her do like everything else but full on intercourse as a way for her to still subconciously want to be pure for THE ONE i feel it would somewhat add a layer of mystery as to why she would save herself. Also maybe space your paragraphs out more. along with marie still saving herself unknowingly you should have at some point in the story where they get together and start to share personal things and get deep on both sides, and that could be where it would have been explained why marie was saving herself if it was written that way. I feel that if she were a virgin which she still can be in the story you said she had sex but not what kind, all i ask is that you find a way for double dee to take her true virginity away as the ultimate act of love. thank you for reading my review, take what ive said into consideration, and update soon.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I'm excited to see what comes next! Though, you still have quite a few typos and need to tighten up on the grammar.

Overall, good job.
Psaro chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
please tell me this story isn't dead i really want to read more
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I like the story. You need to get a beta though. It'd help tighten up the mistakes, and make it that much better!
fusion721 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Very nice
fusion721 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This is going along great but I wish you would update more because this story is interesting.
kajedhorrors chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Double D creeps me out in this story. I don't really know why.
Pretty well written, there are spelling mistakes of course, but I'm not going to point them out.
The only anon chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
It's gentle not genital. Otherwise good story
The New Aged Hippie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
well it wasnt in one day, the thingy got messed up it was one one day and anouther the next day. Ill probable update every weekend if i dont have a lot of homework, and in summer i might do it more often,though i do plan on writting diffrent fan fiction like for Growing up creepie and powerpuff girls, but who knows. thanks for reading and the advise.

The New Aged Hippie
Bloodyravenheart13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
update a.s.a.p.

i love this fanfic, so original. cant wait for the next chapter
MayucchiSwordDancer chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
wow I didn't imagine two chapters in a day :) If you don''t mind if I can point out a few errors: The Cul De Sac is spelled as typed there is no K at the Sack and in one of your sentences you typed "ganna" instead of "gonna"

Also is Marie going to be that pushy with Edd in future chapters like her sisters or she's going to be gentle? I'm kind of excited to know what's next :)
MayucchiSwordDancer chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow Interesting story, So Marie is just moving into peach creek and is just going to meet Edd or was she there when they were all kids and she got sent to her Father and she was just coming back?. Nevermind I'm excited to know what's coming next :D
Bloodyravenheart13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Nice story, can't wait for the next chapter!