Reviews for Not Quite Made in China
CrypticCobra chapter 1 . 2/13
I enjoyed this story. I loved how everything came together at the end. Yay!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
wow! that was just lovely to read and quite hilarious. Rumpelstiltskin is just so funny, ahah. The pairings were really great to. Emma and August! Plus the rumbelle! one of my favourite parts!

That was fantastic. Your writing skills are amazing!
devillish angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i liked ...and i luved the amount of embarassment going arnd !
Dracomom chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is great fun. Wish I had found it earlier!
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Sorry, I've been meaning to review this for a while now.

Like one reviewer, I lost my place several times while taking a break. Though your writing is incredible! I could totally imagine all of the characters like this, especially the prince protecting his daughter (the so-called "princess") with Rumple. :)

And I like August being Baelfire better than Pinocchio. That one part in the show was a big twist, and it was sort of weird. But I guess it worked . . . .

Pretty much all of Emma's reactions were funny, but the moonshine part got me going. I guess it isn't outlawed in Fairytale world. XD

Also love the reunion between Belle and Rumple, it was so sweet!

Loved it from beginning to end, I wish the writers had made August Bae. You do a better job of happy endings then they do, apparently.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh, how I wish the writers did this. The blaze kind of went out when August turned out to be Pinocchio (bleh! XP). I liked this Bae a lot better, it all fits.

"After the showdown with the Queen, the rescue of August and the big news that she had secretly been screwing Gold's kid, everything just caught up with her."

- Now THAT got me laughing.

Also, this took me around three months to read. It would have been easier if you had divided these into chapters, instead of binding it all together. I kept losing my place when coming back to it.

But man, you got the characters down perfectly. And, though the throw-down with Regina was a little early-on into the story, I enjoyed her getting her heart back, and Henry just so happy about everything that went on around him. Though I missed the Mad Hatter, I'm sure he'll get his daughter in the second season. I loved the happy ending, everyone getting back together again.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So cute! Thank you so much for this story, it is a gem! I have many favourite moments. Among them are: Emma's reaction to Rumpelstiltskin's leather tights, Emma's reaction to seeing love between August and Rumpstiltskin (really, all of Emma's reactions were hilarious) and Belle and Rumpelstiltskin's reunion. So beautifully written! Thank you for this fic; please keep writing!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I began laughing out-loud about halfway through this fic, and then just didn't stop until it was over.
The whole fic was great, really.
I liked August being Baelfire, it was something that had gotten me really excited in the episode "The Stranger" and then they had to go and change everything, it really wasn't fair.
And you brought Belle back to Rumple! I just love that pairing. And then there were all the other pairings... and the families joining...and Regina being good...if only she could have gotten Daniel back, but I guess that might be asking too much.
I liked this fic, even if at first I could only blink and wonder what was going on exactly. It was great!
Oh, and Emma's powers were just awesome!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Not to bad as a before story.
MusicalLife17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is an AWESOME story! I actually fell off my bed from laughing so much...eventually I just didn't bother getting back up again :P The way you portrayed all of the chaoracters...I loved it. it just meshed really well and I could totally picture it all happening. :D AMAZING JOB! you should be proud :)
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh this was just absolute perfection! Emma was great as a petulant but loving Savior and I truly hope that her love interest next season is August because he's fun to have around. I would've totally preferred him to be Rumpel's son, but he isn't so... Whatever

Everything ended up so happily ever after and I loved Belle and Rumpel's story! This was funny and heartfelt and beautifully grand! Thank you!
KT chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great I love It, for the first time ever someone decided to give me a second season fanfiction with a completely writen and happy ending. Look for your self this story is on the first page in the Humor rated T section.

LOV IT

LOV IT

Hinestly, KT

PS please write another one with a start of rumple dropping the magic vile into the well
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Cute. But this really needs to be divided up into chapters.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This, is so epically epic. I think it's probably my most favourite post-curse fic I've read, it had practically everything I could have wanted! Happy Ending for all (with breakfast-don't forget the breakfast), Rumbelle (good for the soul), and it left me with nice fuzzy feeling. :D

Everyone was in character, it really made me laugh, it tied up any loose ends(that I could see).

I wasn't sure if the constant punching of Rumpelstiltskin was over-done or not, but as much as I love the guy I found it hilarious, so I'm fine with it. :D

Also, I want to say-"If Snow White and James had created a warm glow at contact, Rumpelstiltskin had just set off a 4th of July's worth of fireworks." -This, just this, is absolutely brilliant, seriously. Made my day. :D

Thanks so much for writing this, I had so much fun reading this!
Julienne chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Here via het_reccers on lj. I really loved this! Your grasp of Emma is wonderful. Probably my favorite part was how you described the difference between Snow/Charming and Mary Margaret/David. Just awesome. Your Rumpel was excellent too especially with August and then with Belle.