Reviews for Changing Everything
rabbit keys chapter 6 . 7/30
The ending felt slightly rushed but I loved this story. You wrote the violence and the other prince realistically, and you also wrote Merlin and Arthur very well. Good job.
That was great! I love how this was about Merlin and Arthur caring about each other. Not enough of the show actually focused on them admitting it.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Good plot twist, and I can mostly see why Merlin did it. Feeling bad about having Arthur's absolute trust and all. On to the last chapter! I'm excited to see how you end it.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Ha! Good little ending bit there. I loved this chapter, and I'm interested for the next two. Onwards!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
: )
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Wow, That was really good XD I love this! This is so cute.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
So apparently I reviewed the last chapter already, but I just reread this and oh my god I'm just sitting here warbling quietly.
merlin9584 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow this is amazing! Can you please write a sequel maybe please?!
servant123 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I really like this story! You might want to reconsider your genre listing though; I didn't read this nearly as thoroughly as I was originally planning to, because, frankly, I have a painfully low tolerance for angst. I do plan to re-read and review those chapters, though. I like how you handled Merlin's decision in the last chapter - I think that's one of the best open reveals I've read, and the way you wrote the conclusion to it in this chapter with the epilogue is very well done, in my opinion. Keep up the excellent work! I know I'll look forward to reading lots more from you in the future.
God bless! *heart*
servant123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
A nice, promising start! Everything appears well written and the story is intriguing. I like the bromance, too, by the way :) I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
God bless *heart*
Terikel chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Great story, with lots of fluffy friendship, hurt/comfort and a very unexpected, but well written reveal. The end made me feel all warm an fuzzy inside, as did Arthur and Merli, you wrote their friendship brilliantly. :)
Thank you for sharing this. :)
dins chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Omg... it's so ridiculous how sweet that was *hugs youuuu*. My heart's all happy and fluttery inside! Awesome writing, I'm really loving your style and tone :D
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
*Froths*
*Screams*
*Flails*
*Looks at the time*
*Stares at the door as an angry mob of family with pitchforks and fie comes*
*Dies*
*Applause from heaven*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
*Dies*
I really hope that it goes somewhat like this if Merlin DOES choose to tell him...OH! Even better, a near-bitter-end reveal o.o *Dies again*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Ok, this is going to be one of my worst reviews since I'm utterly spent, but I love this so far! \o/ Brilliant! Can't wait to read more :)