Reviews for Changing Everything
Fantastic, thanks. There are so few non-forced reveals, and this is a good one.
Yay! I don't see very many reveal fics where Merlin totally voluntarily tells Arthur. I like it, thanks!
Great story, I like Arthur telling Merlin not to be a hero.
DragonReader99 chapter 6 . 2/20
That was great!
Irisofthesky chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
This story is fabulous, and you kept Arthur and Merlin especially in perfect character. That epilogue was awesome, Merlin's response reminds me of his reply during the first time at the round table when he said, "Nah, I don't really fancy it." Great job! :D
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
rabbit keys chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
The ending felt slightly rushed but I loved this story. You wrote the violence and the other prince realistically, and you also wrote Merlin and Arthur very well. Good job.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
That was great! I love how this was about Merlin and Arthur caring about each other. Not enough of the show actually focused on them admitting it.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Good plot twist, and I can mostly see why Merlin did it. Feeling bad about having Arthur's absolute trust and all. On to the last chapter! I'm excited to see how you end it.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Ha! Good little ending bit there. I loved this chapter, and I'm interested for the next two. Onwards!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
: )
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Wow, That was really good XD I love this! This is so cute.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
So apparently I reviewed the last chapter already, but I just reread this and oh my god I'm just sitting here warbling quietly.
merlin9584 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow this is amazing! Can you please write a sequel maybe please?!
servant123 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I really like this story! You might want to reconsider your genre listing though; I didn't read this nearly as thoroughly as I was originally planning to, because, frankly, I have a painfully low tolerance for angst. I do plan to re-read and review those chapters, though. I like how you handled Merlin's decision in the last chapter - I think that's one of the best open reveals I've read, and the way you wrote the conclusion to it in this chapter with the epilogue is very well done, in my opinion. Keep up the excellent work! I know I'll look forward to reading lots more from you in the future.
God bless! *heart*