Reviews for The Red Sun Sets, the Black Sun Rises
Chad3spawn chapter 21 . 5/24
Loved it very much you are doing an impressive job
bjorn aleswiller chapter 16 . 5/22
perfect punishment for the SWA... Ichigo can theaten to set up a no holds barred exhibition match between the SWA and... Kenpachi Zaraki! :D i may have just let my evil show...
mark.tiltman chapter 21 . 4/3
This is a great story
antonio.seth chapter 21 . 1/16
TWO BLOODY YEARS MATE. YOU NEED MUGETSU
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I to hope u it although i sprta can guess to how it will end but still always good to have the original author finish it dnt u think
pollyped chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
really good story.
hope you get a chance to finish it.
Penally1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Hey there! I don't usually upload reviews to FanFiction but I just wanted to tell you that the FanFiction is amazing and to keep it going. I also wanted to state that Tessai called Ichigo Kurosaki out not Ichigo Yamamoto. Anyway, can't wait for your next update.
Ciao! ;-)
lee chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
hey this is good reading when is the next update
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
So Sui-feng is already creaming her panties thinking about Ichigo, and Ichigo is already giving her oil rub downs and massages? Yeah, I can't deal with this level of cheese.

Such a waste of a good possible story, that could have been really good. This kid who just lost the ability to live with his family and friends in the living world, slapped with the authority and power of Captain Commander, and the heir of the Yamamoto Clan, is flirting and giving rub downs to one of his subordinates.

God why can't anyone write a serious story? Why is it all lemons and harems and cheesy makes no sense love stories where 2 people fall in love to the point of fucking after 1 or 2 meetings?

This is not a flame but a serious question, I can't find any good stories that don't suffer from these issues. If I do they are rare and far between.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is funny, I must admit. Entirely implausible but still funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Pls release ur next chp soon, its avery nice story
Scarease chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Great fight good story keep it up.
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
NOOOOOOOO WHY STOP THERE
percy44442 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSAasdfghjklkjhgfdsaASJKLKJHGSA
yes! it's ichimaru! XD
kyaaaa!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ichigo would never accept the name yamamoto kurosaki is his mothers name and he loves her and cherishes her memory to much to abandon her name and he would never accept the position of captain-commander and yamamoto would never offer ichigo the position as young as he is una century or 2 perhaps but not when hwa only 16 years old your story has potential but needs qork