Reviews for The Red Sun Sets, the Black Sun Rises
HURRY THE FUCK UP!
Im mad i literally read this fir an hour and a half and not a single piece of ichigo fucking soi fon action.
That was stupid, tbh. Up to this point it was pretty good but that was somehow really, really stupid.
I forgot to log chapter 21 . 2/15
This was pretty good. It's also inactive so this review might just end up in the shitter. The one thing I can't seem to wrap my head around is ichigo's relationship with soi fon. At times it's almost as if she pushes him around and he eats it up. I get trying to not break character, but this just seems slightly unnatural. If you ever do update this one improvement would be to fix that.

I really don't see anything wrong with the fights so good on that.
anton5560 chapter 1 . 1/3
love it it is good work
kaiman1902 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Now, I've only read two chapters as of yet but I can already tell this is going to be great. So, to answer your question: love it
Fanficlover2017 chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Come on please update soon!
shivram970 chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Another nice chapter. The chapter are a joy to read.
shivram970 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
A wonderful chapter.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Will you be continuing this story? I recently finished it today and I love it. Can't wait to know what happens next tbh lol
kakashi008 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
This was good. I can't wait til lathe next chapter comes out! When will that be tho?
SandarClaws chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
pls upload more pls pls pls
TheWolf87 chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
The stages of growth for ichigo as commander is compelling
TheWolf87 chapter 15 . 5/21/2016