Reviews for The Red Sun Sets, the Black Sun Rises
Obremon chapter 1 . 2/5
[*] We gonna mist u...BSEU
CWT chapter 21 . 1/30
I wish you were still working on this story, I really liked the pairing you were focusing on and the circumstances behind it happening. I do agree that their coming together was a bit rushed and unnatural (not that they had slept together yet I don't think?) but overall the story was fantastic.

I see you started a rewrite but it's been closer to 2 years now without an update :*(
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
love how ichigo is portrayed
Onikai Yoko chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
An amazing story but I'm wondering if you'll update this soon.
atchoum35 chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Awesomestory, i like it, thanksand congratulations
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Great :)
Rose chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
this is sooooo amazing! I love everything about this! I am laughing my face off at more then one time when reading this! Please update soon and continue to be amazing.
Chad3spawn chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Loved it very much you are doing an impressive job
bjorn aleswiller chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
perfect punishment for the SWA... Ichigo can theaten to set up a no holds barred exhibition match between the SWA and... Kenpachi Zaraki! :D i may have just let my evil show...
mark.tiltman chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
This is a great story
antonio.seth chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
TWO BLOODY YEARS MATE. YOU NEED MUGETSU
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I to hope u it although i sprta can guess to how it will end but still always good to have the original author finish it dnt u think
pollyped chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
really good story.
hope you get a chance to finish it.
Penally1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Hey there! I don't usually upload reviews to FanFiction but I just wanted to tell you that the FanFiction is amazing and to keep it going. I also wanted to state that Tessai called Ichigo Kurosaki out not Ichigo Yamamoto. Anyway, can't wait for your next update.
Ciao! ;-)
lee chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
hey this is good reading when is the next update