Reviews for Adventure's End
MerindaKalene chapter 13 . 3/31
I just recently found this fic and i wanted you to know that this is giving me an amazing amount of closure. It kinda pains me to find this wonderful writing that is being so cathartic for me hasn't been updated in a year. I hope you find more time or inspiration or whatever it is you need for this soon. I just recently got back into NWN2 and it has rekindled my love for Casavir, and gave me a painful reminder of what had happened to him. Thank you for writing this story.
Aletheya chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Oh, look, another update!
...Took you long enough. xD Kidding.

Well, I was expecting a tearful reunion and I got it, even if a little hasty, And looks like Casavir didn't get the "take care of her" comment. Damn shock it'll be when he finally does. xD

So, and Marin got herself in a rather sticky situation. How is she going to get out of there? You got me curious...
Maxren chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Reckless indeed... It's good to hear from you after all that time, I actually feared you'd given up. But it was worth waiting. Thank you.
Sheawyn chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
This one took a while... The escape insisted on causing complications...
InkSketch chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Eh this is so awesome :D
Been dreaming about someone writing a sequel to the games 3

Is it to hopeful to think you might continue further upon this cliffhanger? xD
Finduilas88 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Sorry it's taken so long to review-I was out of town when you posted the new chapter.

This was great-I *loved* seeing Casavir again, his rescue was suitably dramatic, and I can't wait to see the reunion scene in the next chapter. (hint, hint)

One thing struck me as a little odd-at the beginning of the chapter you have Gann saying, "That's weird," which struck me as far too modern and un-Gann like. Perhaps you could rephrase that?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Eeeeeeh! I love it! The suspense is killing me but I love it! (Sorry, Raewyn Thorne, here - thought I was logged in - too impatient, I suppose!)
Aletheya chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
A good speech, indeed xD now I want to see how Casavir will react when she tells him he has a daughter! I'm betting he won't be able to give one of his pretty speeches then, hm?
It was a good chapter, despite being short.

And thank you for your lovely words of encouragement. They were much appreciated. In truth I've started an Elder Scrolls fic a few days ago, but I've always wanted to write one about the Neverwinter Nights 2. I guess I'll start to work on it as well.

Thank you again!
Sheawyn chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Thanks for the kind words Aletheya – this is the first posting of some of my writings and it took me a long, long time to get here. I hope you do decide to share your ideas with us; the community is amazing and sharing’s what allows the imagination to take flight!
Aletheya chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Ooooh, nice one you have here! Though it's a shame; I was planning on a fic myself where my Knight-Captain ended pregnant with Casavir's child as well. Though mine will go through the whole King of Shadows and Rashemen business. But now I don't know if I should do it, after reading your work D: I doubt I'd ever could write as well as you D:
Finduilas88 chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
I was so excited to see an update to this story! And it looks like they're getting right to the rescue, I can only approve. (I love reunion scenes!)

I especially liked the conversation between the two guards about Casavir's treatment-it provided a nice explanation of why he probably hasn't been treated *too* badly until now.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Love it! The suspense is killing me - egads, woman, just let her get to Casavir already! LOL Wonderful installment!
Sheawyn chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Thanks for the encouraging comments, much appreciated! I've reworked this chapter slightly to speak to the point raised by Finduilas88; hopefully Marin's impatience comes across more now - she's not delaying Casavir's rescue for anything, although she has given some thought to the future.
Notabarbiegirl chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
This is a good story line it will be interesting to see how it devlops.
APen'sSoul chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
After re-reading the last few chapters just to remember what the storyline was, I hope you will get back to the story soon - you're a really talented writer. I'm dying to know how it all pans out and look forward to the adventures that will unfold in Marin's quest to rescue Cassavir. Come back to us.