Reviews for The Students Of Venice
Oreoskidz chapter 60 . 8/25/2012
Aww. I'm so sad it's over. I'm going to end up thinking about what happens after in my head all the time. It'll be like fanfiction of a fan fiction. It'll be like 50 shades of gray fanfiction because 50 shades of Gray fanfiction is fanfiction of a story that was originally a fanfiction of an actual story. Did that make sense? No? Okay.
Guest chapter 59 . 8/24/2012
I knew it! This chapter was so cute :)

"You're going to be a MILF!"
"What?"
"A MILF!" exclaimed Mercutio "And I'm going to be a DILF!"

I laughed uncontrollably. My brother looked over at me with a 'what the fuck?' face
Oreoskidz chapter 58 . 8/24/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE. :) I haven't been reviewing because I'm lazy, and I'm starting school in a couple days. I hope I don't die.
Cornadopia chapter 52 . 8/5/2012
So much action!
This was great. Gabriel broke through here: he sort of came into his own and saved the day. And I was proud of Rosaline at the end! Simon is a scumbag, but you write him very well, so thanks for doing me honor there. Poor Allegra! I was relieved that Eliseo was there to protect her, and that nobody (except Simon) got hurt. How is Mercutio gonna react to this, Hermia and Benvolio knowing Eliseo was there?!
Anyways, thanks for the disclaimer! And for everything. So excited for the rest of the court scene, and the aftermath of this chapter.
Goof vibes,
Pia Cornado
Cornadopia chapter 51 . 8/5/2012
Aw, poor Gabe. I love his outfit, though. It reminds me a bit of Hayworth Windham's ex-wife's…
And I don't think this was sucky at all! I think it was realistic and had great dialouge.
Also, in reply to your PM, everything was fine re: Allegra in the last chapter! I really appreciate your making sure though. ]
Oreoskidz chapter 49 . 8/1/2012
I feel so bad for not reviewing. I'm such a lazy asshole. And then I went on vacation. And then I came home and got sick.

BUT THIS IS GETTING EVEN MORE EPIC THAN IT ALREADY IS.
DeeCatVenice chapter 47 . 7/30/2012
Love the Shylock twist. I'm brand new to Fanction and am reviewing stories to help the fanfic community. FYI, my story FIFTY SHADOWS OF VENICE, is coming along, please check it out and review? I am reading all stories with a Venice theme.
Cornadopia chapter 46 . 7/29/2012
Hey Maddie, sorry I fell of the face of the Earth. For the most part I've been away. I'll reply to your PMs though, grarggh I feel bad.
But anyway, I love how Beatrix actually came in handy here! Tibby better say yes. Regardless of his relationship with Benny.
Please excuse my empty-headedness,
Maybetheawesome chapter 45 . 7/27/2012
Awesome chapter! I may not be on for a few days.. I'll miss reading!
Maybetheawesome chapter 44 . 7/26/2012
This chapter was awesome!
Maybetheawesome chapter 43 . 7/23/2012
'"Sure, sure, Benvolio! After all, we dressed up as the Spice Girls once" grinned Mercutio.

Benvolio banged his head on the table.'

Oh my. xD Gotta love Mercutio Moments.
Maybetheawesome chapter 42 . 7/22/2012
Gabriel offering Benvolio a makeover made me laugh. xD
If Mercutio was listening, what would he have said? Haha.
Cornadopia chapter 42 . 7/22/2012
Benvolio stiffened "Funny how I'm not asking for a pound of your flesh" he barked.

Gabriel startled "Oh?"

"Wet-Bed-Volio" growled Benvolio "And Tin Grin. You started those, remember?"

That gave me goosebumbs. I love Benvolio. And I love how Gabe offered him a makeover, LOL.

I counted the minutes till camping was over...but yeah, enjoyed it. Thanks anyway.

Anyway, I'm baq!

Maybetheawesome chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
Gabriel sounding like Justin Bieber? Uh oh.
Although, now that I think of it, I've always kinda thought he was higher pitched. But I've always thought of him more Madonna-pitched. xD
Cornadopia chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
Yay for Portia! And poor Allegra. I love all the HP references!
Anyway, sorry I haven't been able to reply or update. I've been camping in the Middle of Nowhere with my family, funaroo; the only fun part of the trip has been pretending to be on a gondola with Mercutio, Benvolio, Hernia and il bambino!
Update asap, please - I will be back on normal sched tomorrow, thank goodness.
Cornadopia of the Wilderness