Reviews for A Night At Orchid Valley
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
:D I really love this cute little story. The friendship between Ameena and Leafos is really sweet, and I love the idea behind this.
Epic Laughter chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really, REALLY love this. I don't think I can put into proper words how wonderful I think this is, but I will sure as hell try! ;o;

Their growing friendship here is AMAZING. Confiding in each other in a location that sounds beautiful...what a great friendship these two have forged! I'm happy for both of them.

Glad Leafos found a guy, too! I can totally see Jardiniero being extra picky about who his children marry. He wouldn't like Yoto much, that's for sure...hmm...that's something for me to keep in mind! ;)

Ameena's crush on Patch is just sooooo cute! When the two of them finally kiss I will be one happy camper.

I love Leafos talking about how Seedos and Jardiniero getting shifty whenever Stardos is mentioned. Seedos KNOWS, and Jardiniero has that paternal instinct! Seedos can't tell a soul. He's interested in keeping his life.

I love the bit about Mother running off. Personally, I think she died, but I love the idea of her children thinking that she's alive somewhere, clinging to a ray of hope. Very sad, but very realistic.

This was AMAZING. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with the world. You just get better and better, Eva! :)
Suki Takayoshi chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow... Amazing... Just amazing...

I really REALLY love this :D It's so cute, and it is a wonderful friendship fic that has absolutely NO traces of yuri in it :D Most people aren't too good when it comes to stuff like that ;)

It's so realistic too! If only Orchid Valley was a real place on the game...

I really like the idea of Jardiniero being so over-protective of his daughters too :D It shows he does have a soul somewhere inside of him!

Poor Leafos... maybe she could elope with this guy secretly and tell Jardiniero afterwards! Sure, he won't be too happy... but then he couldn't do anything about it!

And Ameena... Ameena is so adorable :D It's not often you can find such a likable OC! And she's so sweet and such a good friend too :D

Man... the idea of Petula and Leafos being friends once... Wow... That's just brilliant :) I hope they can make up one day...

Anyway, it was super cute, and I LOVED it! I hope you get more reviews soon :D You really deserve them for this!

And I have to ask- how can you write such a long chapter? I just can't make myself do that :P Maybe I'm just to eager to post or update or something... I don't know :P But one day I will write something this long! Wow... really random mini rant there (you can just ignore that xD)

All i have to say now is- Fantastic :)