Reviews for Redemption
SDF chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon.
TNMandalord chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Now Fuuko, everyone knows that Nikolia is eternal. He can have all the ladies in every dimension.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Are you on a writers' block or are you just really freaking lazy?
Random Person chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is great! Please update!
The New Mandalord chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Nikolia: so can I go home to my hot wife now?

Fuuko: NO! Now get back in the duegon before I give you some ... special treatment.
Luna de Papel chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
It's incredible how big of a change canon Lion-O brought in former Commander Tygra. Well, him and this Cheetara, here the second to the Head Cleric.
If entering the Clerisy was granted on patience alone, the tiger would already be there :)
Now I can't wait for the fight!
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Well, I wasn't expecting Tygra to seek redemption through the clerisy. What an amazing idea. That was some cliffhanger to stop the chapter at that point. I hope chapter 4 isn't to far away.
VixenVampirechick chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
And slowly my heart begins to mend, what a WONDERFUL twist making Tygra seek penance by joining the clerics I was caught like a bee to honey, CANNOT wait to see Cheetara teach Tygra the meaning of combat and Tygra to reteach Cheetara to love him, you are my HERO! I'm hugging this fic so hard I'm gonna break it!
Luna de Papel chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
For anyone who hasn't read In His Shoes, I have to advice now would be a great time. Both stories complement each other wonderfully. If you haven't read it and plan on reading it but would appreciate no further spoilers, please don't read the rest of this review.

I must complain on the election of flowers for Cheetara's bouquet. That was a low blow! How could she? Ah well... At least we already know she'll eventually find happiness with "canon" Lion-O in this AU, after AU Lion-O cheats on her and then decides to trade himself for the true Lion-O and finally not trade himself back because he'll prefer to stay in the "canon" universe with the alternate version of the cat he originally cheated on her with. What a distasteful individual that AU lion is, he deserves his own spinoff *impish grin*.

You better get that tiger back, Fuuko... *wags finger* Evil Tygras are too cool for the universe to do without!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
What an update. Tygra is a man fallen from grace who has a score to settle. It was devastating for him when he found out that Cheetara had actually fallen in love with his brother. Out of all the things he considered lost, she seemed to be the most regrettable. In the end, he asked for forgiveness. I know this can't be the end for Tygra in this fic and I look forward to the next update.
VixenVampirechick chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
You're horrible, my heart is broken now. Seriously though I love you through my tears for this, I love this tale of the lengths and pains of Tygra's broken heart, turning him into a bitter, broken man that Cheetara no longer recognizes, and though he has done much evil I still can't help but have a large measure of pity for him, he's right Cheetara was all he had and to lose her must have devastating, he is literally like a wounded animal lashing out in his pain. This was beautiful.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LOL TNM: you really got lost there! They weren't having sex, he was comforting her after she left the day astrid on Tygra's grave. Dad watched from a distance. Unless the author states different, Tygra happened to stumble onto that scene she had previously described. Besides... this would be the wrong rating!
The New Mandalord chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Well, here's my review and I have to say it is much better then the beta you sent me. With that said there are some continuity errors, I found myself going back and re-reading so I could get your point, but thoses are just minor nitpicks. Looking forward to chapter two, maybe you can bring Nikolia in.

One question though: Why the hell was Claudus watching Lion-o and Cheetara have sex? If I was Tygra, and thank the Divines I'm not, I would've been screaming my head off or clawing my eyes out. Because that shit ain't right.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is just incredible. You fleshed out these characters flawlessly. Claudus' differentail treatment of his sons, seeing his mistakes a little too late each time, making amends but not to the right son while both Tygra and Lion-O's jealousy does nothing but grow.

Devious, I tell you. Or is it brilliant? I can't wait for chapter 2.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
2 lazy 2 login...

ive read IHS (well, mostly. i skipped all the sex) but id like your summary version plz.