Reviews for The God's Clown and The Prince of the Sky
Evelvet chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Hello! Glad to see you back! Great to hear that you've finished your study, welcome to the real world ;)

Working will certainly take a lot of your time, I haven't been able to check any fanfics in months because of it :/

I looove Noct's little gesture of affection to Ellen! Butterflies in my tummy dancing happily while reading those scenes wish they grew more fondly with each other even more, Ellen being shy is so cute

Aaaanddd *dun dun dunnn* Tyki's here, oh no, don't hurt Noct too badly please please pleaseee, the fangirl inside of me will cry to see him hurt.

I'm curious what will happen next, will more people from Noct's world came to save him? What will Ellen and Noct relationship end up? They're from different worlds after all

Looking forward to your next update, friend!
Cheers
Apocalyptic Wanderer chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Interesting.
evelvet chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
I saw updates! Gosh, so happy to see you came back :) :) hope everything goes well with your studies! Love this chapter to it's bits and pieces, very lovely and cute, and the jealous tyki... Please don't hurt noctisss, at least not badly *puppy eyed* lol. Hope you update soon, will be faithfully waiting for this story! :) :)
ladymelancholy17 chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
aww...jealous much Tykki? you poor thing *snicker*

I'm so glad you're finally able to update, though it's understandable that you'll have a hard time updating regularly since it's studies first before anything else and all that just know that your reader will patiently wait for your next update I know I will.

Good luck with your essay btw
ladymelancholy17 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
just found this story and I must say I Love it and the pairing of Noctis x Ellen intriguing can't wait for the next chapter I hope you'll update soon
evelvet chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
G'day mate!

Im really sorry to hear your problems, praying all the best for you and family :)

And also thanks for the appreciation! Happy Easter to all

This is a great chapter I tell ya! I love how you describe the battles, must be hard but you nailed it!
I also enjoy the slight fluffiness that you add in the hospital scene between ellen and noctis, oh boyyy, if you just know who'll be ellen' boyfie in the future noct... *evil laugh* )

As for a special chappie, yes please, i would love to have one again. Hahaha. But probably you can make another story that's a collection of special chapters instead of putting it together with the main story? Its just a suggestion :)

Anyway, cannot wait for the continuation to come out! Keep up the good work friend!
Mar. Aaron Walker chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Very Nice chapter Lass.

As a Catholic; Thanks for the appreciation and happy early Easter to you! (Note: I support peace and coexistence!)

Good day/Night to you!

From a Proud Gamer: Marshal Belinsky.
SnowWhiteAbyss chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Awesome chapter. I love Tyki. I personaly favor the coupling of Tyki and Ellen. I think the only reason on why I liked the idea of Noctis and Ellen was because I had only at the time, recently learned about Noctis.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I'm sorry about your problems, I'm happy that despite that you still updated a very long and good chapter! I now have a new respect for you for making long chapters, I could hardly get past 1000 words! And I'm really happy about this chap, and I might check the song k?
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Waaaah... Awesome! Hey, what is the meaning of the Japanese words in italic forms? And you are going to make Ellen stab herself with the level 4 Akuma like in the manga right? Please do 'cuz it's somehow included in my favorite scenes in the manga...I like the occasional humor and the splendid fighting scenes, they are very well detailed ...Please update as soon as you have the time
Mar. Aaron Walker chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Good. Keep it up, Lass!

Marshal Signing out.
evelvet chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Whoops, accidentally posted the review before I finish writing it :p

What im saying is, you're good at describing! Keep it up

And good luck on ur uni, i understand you because im also in my last year of uni, exams and assignments sucks :/ haha
evelvet chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Ou yeaa, i've been waiting for the next chapter oh, and happy new year! Hope you had a great one :) I love action as much as fluffiness, so dont worry, i love this chapter as well I think you describe the fighting scene quite well, I got the imagination on whats happening, if you could work on the grammar it would be awesome :D
evelvet chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Thank you so much mr/ms yolea irk's... im a happy fangirl! Hahaha. Will be waiting on another fluffiness in the next chappie :p

keep up the good work
Mar. Aaron Walker chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I was expecting a new chapter. But for this time, I sorta like it... Almost.

By the way, In Soviet Russia: Hair (and Combs) sticks at Glue!

Any-way, Keep it up and Dasvedanya Comrade!

Black Guard out.