Reviews for The Problem of Having a Blutbad for a NotBoyfriend
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 10 . 2/23
hahahaha, amaizing
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I gave this a go 'cause it was favourited on an author's page who is a favourite of mine and I'm so glad I did. Don't know if you meant it or it's just my {at times} warped sense of humour but I've had so much fun reading this and hope you find the time to again update one day.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
lmao!
Dreamwings231 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
You are a freaking genius! This is so amazing, why did you stop or taking so long for an update. Please oh please for the sake of fan girls' sanity or something, update!
Lugga chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
love it!
Taryn1409 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Aw so cute! Great job update soon?
little-english-lady chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
perfect can't wait for the next chapter.
little-english-lady chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
lol that's such a perfect idea for a grimm storey, really enjoyed it.
The-Difference-In-Me chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
It's a great story so far! I can't wait to read more!
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
These two are so cute... I wonder when nick will finally realize those two should be together, Monroe already figured it out...
Nighter chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
OMG I love how Monroe decided to bang his head on the table after all lol.
And finally! New chapter! Whewwwwww that's a long wait hahahaha.
Thanks for updating:) They are so cute XD
Youko Saiyo chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Continued! Please TT-TT
diluvina black chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
For someone who hasn't written any slash until now you are doing wonderfully with this one.

This is the second Grimm fanfic I read and I found it great. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

I am really curious to see the reaction from Renard to this :-) and do not worry about Monroe & Nick getting to do the horizontal mambo. You do not need to get more graphic that you are comfortable with, until know you have really been able to get the right story going.

So I'll join the group with the pitchforks over there and wait for the next update.
inlovewithgrimm chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Ohmigosh. I love this story. I never want it to end.
inlovewithgrimm chapter 9 . 4/15/2013