Reviews for My Ship Beats Your Ship
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 13h
Nice! You have totally captured my fangirl heart with this story! Leo/Percy/Nico? I may need to investigate this so I can write it one day in honor of you.
Qintha chapter 1 . 6/4
The aphrodite cabin here sorta reminds me of my oc's

A list of my oc's and their ships:

Aina:she ships everybody with percy
Vile:she ships everybody with nico
Emerald:she ships everybody with jason
Hester:she only ships canon ships,but she also ship a bit of femslash

XD #dealwithit
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love the idea of Aphrodite children shipping and the logic behind it! hahahahahaha :D
ok that's weird chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Krista chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh, don't mind me... Just going to go take a cold shower. You know, 'cause I always do that. It's not like that's any different from usual or anything... hehe... *blush*

No, but in all seriousness, this was perfect. And it was hilarious. So, brava.
-K
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh no ! You can't stop there ! I want a real lemon :'( I never read a threesome between Leo, Nico and Percy ! )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
i love this
aphrodite cabin writing fanfics is now my new headcannon
Shrekerino chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I call it fanfictionception
Rhe chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I am absolutely in love with this particular one shot of yours which says something because I've read almost all of them. I love just about everything in it and I don't particularly like shipping Leo with anybody. This is just so goddamn perfect GO YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
YESSSSSS PLEASE IM BEGGING FOR MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is a great story if you can please write more because I would love to read them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was so hot! More?
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
O/-/O...GAH! I love it! You my friend write the most perceful ...uh wonderful PJO stories! This is like the third story I have read! I now love the Aphrodite half-bloods and the fanfictioning(not a word..but it is NOW!) I officially ship piper and Annabeth now so YEAH!
Fireferret217 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It's a fanfic within a fanfic... Fiception! And the fanfic in the fanfic is quite steamy, you should write that one by itself. Sequel please?
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2012