Reviews for My Ship Beats Your Ship
Krista chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh, don't mind me... Just going to go take a cold shower. You know, 'cause I always do that. It's not like that's any different from usual or anything... hehe... *blush*

No, but in all seriousness, this was perfect. And it was hilarious. So, brava.
-K
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh no ! You can't stop there ! I want a real lemon :'( I never read a threesome between Leo, Nico and Percy ! )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
i love this
aphrodite cabin writing fanfics is now my new headcannon
xGhostxKillerx64 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I call it fanfictionception
Rhe chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I am absolutely in love with this particular one shot of yours which says something because I've read almost all of them. I love just about everything in it and I don't particularly like shipping Leo with anybody. This is just so goddamn perfect GO YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
YESSSSSS PLEASE IM BEGGING FOR MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is a great story if you can please write more because I would love to read them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was so hot! More?
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
O/-/O...GAH! I love it! You my friend write the most perceful ...uh wonderful PJO stories! This is like the third story I have read! I now love the Aphrodite half-bloods and the fanfictioning(not a word..but it is NOW!) I officially ship piper and Annabeth now so YEAH!
Fireferret217 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It's a fanfic within a fanfic... Fiception! And the fanfic in the fanfic is quite steamy, you should write that one by itself. Sequel please?
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha, cute story ;)
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

I LOVE your one shots, for the PJO series. Especially the Gay ones... You have me hooked on Piper and Annabeth! Your pairings seem to fit better than the ones in the series!

Sequel please? with cherries on top?
emthereble chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
love it
sheekblack chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
LOVED IT this is only the 2nd story ever ive read that mentiones fanfictions (excluding things similar to what not to do's)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 5/20/2012