Reviews for Things Are Often As They Seem
Drake Azure Saber chapter 29 . 6/28
O.O GAAAAAAAAHHHH don't leave it there, it...evil bitch...blood...buta.. you just can't! []"
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 29 . 6/7
You can't kill Hermione! She has to live! She and Harry have to have a happy ending! Minerva can't loose her after Albus! Please let her live! Go on with the story and let her live!
Koums chapter 29 . 5/18
Oh No! She can't be dead! Wake up Hermione! Please update! And soon I just have to know if she's okay!
greencomputer612 chapter 29 . 3/18
I like how you are doing this. I like how you are not going over the entire series again and just sticking to the highlights. I think that when you get to the final battle, that you could really pull it apart and look at it from Hermione's point of view. Nice job so far!
ParisLeadPenguin chapter 29 . 2/15
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. This is the best story I have read all year! :)
JMOBrien chapter 29 . 2/14
Enjoyed the chapter :) don't leave us hanging for long :)
Meggymoo12 chapter 29 . 2/14
No hermione! I know you would kill her but just the thought is horrible, can't wait for the next chapter love these types of stories :)
puppyluv09 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
I love it! I can't wait for the next installment!
Alice1985 chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Interesting story. I like the focus of Hermione here, even thought the timeline of events from Harry Potter books/movies is different than that of your story.

I am wondering though...did they destroyed any Horcrux at all?

I understand that you skip a lot of things, but there are some important facts that would still need to be addressed, like finding out how to destroy Voldemort, how many Horcrux are out there, finding and destroying them, the Gryffindor sword.

Anyway, I hope you will tell us what will happen there.
Maddie chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
This story is fantastic! The chapters are short and sweet, the characters are portrayed very well, and I've actually come close to crying a couple of times! I really hope you continue and finish the story, as I would really like to see the Battle of Hogwarts in this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Please update soon!
Ink chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Hermione's dress isn't periwinkle blue like in canon, but I think you meant for it to be that way, so sorry for pointing it out. Interesting story.
Gryffinclaw chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I'm confused. You switched from the troll scene to Hermione's been petrified, which doesn't make sense. You skipped the entire first year bar the troll, and then you went right to the petrification scene in Chamber of Secrets, which is in the later section of the 2nd book. Just pointing it out...
iluvfabian chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
Please update soon I'm absolutely in love with this!
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
"I've only ever been called Granger." ? Did the attack block all her earlier memories or did her parents call her by her surname?