Reviews for Things Are Often As They Seem
Jyothirmayi R chapter 6 . 4/1
This is like the happiest, most little-girl-friendly version of the two most formidable witches of their respective times! *Sniff Sniff* I need ice cream!
AraGio chapter 30 . 1/19
Please update soon
Karli1252 chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
I really like this story! I hope you'll update it soon. I love the relationship between everyone. I really like the last few lines. About not needing to save them because they saved her. It was really good.
Nevaeh -Rose Malfoy chapter 30 . 6/8/2016
Great chapter
TealBlueEyes chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Next chapter please!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
I LOVE this fic and I can't wait for updates!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
Out of curiosity, what will the final pairings be?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
THE FEELS MAN,THE FEELS! ITS LIKE WATCHING HIM DIE IN THE MOVIE ALL OVER AGAIN, BUT WITH HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER
IN GREIF! Great chapter though!
Drake Azure Saber chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
O.O GAAAAAAAAHHHH don't leave it there, it...evil bitch...blood...buta.. you just can't! []"
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
You can't kill Hermione! She has to live! She and Harry have to have a happy ending! Minerva can't loose her after Albus! Please let her live! Go on with the story and let her live!
ToT
Koums chapter 29 . 5/18/2015
Oh No! She can't be dead! Wake up Hermione! Please update! And soon I just have to know if she's okay!
greencomputer612 chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
I like how you are doing this. I like how you are not going over the entire series again and just sticking to the highlights. I think that when you get to the final battle, that you could really pull it apart and look at it from Hermione's point of view. Nice job so far!
ParisLeadPenguin chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. This is the best story I have read all year! :)
JMOBrien chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
Enjoyed the chapter :) don't leave us hanging for long :)
MadMegs12 chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
No hermione! I know you would kill her but just the thought is horrible, can't wait for the next chapter love these types of stories :)