Reviews for Things Are Often As They Seem
ParisLeadPenguin chapter 29 . 2/15
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. This is the best story I have read all year! :)
JMOBrien chapter 29 . 2/14
Enjoyed the chapter :) don't leave us hanging for long :)
Meggymoo12 chapter 29 . 2/14
No hermione! I know you would kill her but just the thought is horrible, can't wait for the next chapter love these types of stories :)
puppyluv09 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
I love it! I can't wait for the next installment!
Alice1985 chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Interesting story. I like the focus of Hermione here, even thought the timeline of events from Harry Potter books/movies is different than that of your story.

I am wondering though...did they destroyed any Horcrux at all?

I understand that you skip a lot of things, but there are some important facts that would still need to be addressed, like finding out how to destroy Voldemort, how many Horcrux are out there, finding and destroying them, the Gryffindor sword.

Anyway, I hope you will tell us what will happen there.
Maddie chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
This story is fantastic! The chapters are short and sweet, the characters are portrayed very well, and I've actually come close to crying a couple of times! I really hope you continue and finish the story, as I would really like to see the Battle of Hogwarts in this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Please update soon!
Ink chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Hermione's dress isn't periwinkle blue like in canon, but I think you meant for it to be that way, so sorry for pointing it out. Interesting story.
-Ink
Gryffinclaw chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I'm confused. You switched from the troll scene to Hermione's been petrified, which doesn't make sense. You skipped the entire first year bar the troll, and then you went right to the petrification scene in Chamber of Secrets, which is in the later section of the 2nd book. Just pointing it out...
iluvfabian chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
Please update soon I'm absolutely in love with this!
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
"I've only ever been called Granger." ? Did the attack block all her earlier memories or did her parents call her by her surname?
Au Hunter chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
I like this idea that Harry and Hermione are together. Harry would be much better off with Hermione, and in a way with Minerva. She has always liked Harry because of Lily, and in the end they should have been together. Keep going you're almost to the end. Take care.
Miss Cardew chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
I love this! It's an interesting fic, what with the Harry/Hermione aspect of things. I've never been into Romione.

I would only, however have one criticism- although the moments between Minerva and Hermione are lovely,there simply aren't enough! Maybe try to expand their conversations and give them a little depth. I did wonder if you'd include a discussion between them, after Dumbledire's death, as they will both have been very affected,obviously. I understang that you might not really be into writing that kind of stuff,though. A little fluff is never amiss. ;)

This is fantastic, though
Your grammar is pretty impeccable too; something which often bothers me in fanfics!

I'm really excited about reading more! Please update soon! :) If you plan to do the Battle of Hogwarts, could you include a little Minerva/Hermione drabble? Maybe in the aftermath?

Please, please update ASAP! :D

Miss Cardew xx
angelazzarello94 chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
This is an awesome story. Could u update please.
Au Hunter chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Who cares that this isn't book compliant, I like yours better...they finally admitted to each other how they felt. Ron would not have been the right person for her, I always felt he would have held her back in life. She would not have been able to grow and develop. Even in love, she would have felt smothered. But that is just my opinion. Have a good evening and take care.