Reviews for Callous
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
amazing!
Anne Marie Masen chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
oye con quien termina rogue!?
anlmoon chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Great story. Like the potiential mate for Rogue. Also, like all the character interaction, and everything that happen so far. please update soon
Raven34link chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
poor Rogue :(

pllllllllzzzzz update I want to know what happened to her legs
Raven34link chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
so Moira is in on it too

so Mr. Sinister is Dr. Milbury
Raven34link chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
that was a close one good thing Rogue absorbed Carol before that happened
Raven34link chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
you keep using Ya'll wrong, it's basicly you all put together so you use it the same way

hmmm now I want fried chicken
Raven34link chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Moira kind of reminded me of a mad scientist in this chap
Raven34link chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
hmmm i wonder did she permanently absorbed a clone of Logan?

maybe she can't use his at will yet, she might need to learn to control it before she can use his healing factor on her legs

hmm so many questions
Raven34link chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
actually Rogue did absorb two people at once in Evo, she absorbed Scott and Ray in the episode where X-23 invades the mansion

nooo I like Emma! :( why couldn't it be Jean, she'd come back eventually like she always did in the comics
Raven34link chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
wait it took them 6 weeks to get rescued? O_o

Xavier didn't change their memories after the sentinel attack, he change them after the brotherhood attacked the school during a soccer game(before the sentinel attack happened)
fannut chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
This is really really good, but you haven't updated it in a vary long time. Are you ever going to?
Illyria12 chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
I love this story every time I read it! Is there another chapter coming?
Still Desperate chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Hey there! It's been another 3 months since I last wrote here. I hope you'll post that next chapter that you already have written!

And to everyone who likes this story and sees this comment: can someone PM Randirogue about this story?
DammitJim chapter 11 . 1/29/2012