Reviews for Our Tug of War
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
That was one of the most beautiful story's I have read in a long time and I just ship it even more now! I can't deal with myself, i just need them to kiss in the anime and then I can die a happy shipper. :) Love you and your creative soul for writing this and then posting it! Couldn't have written anything better myself.
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
A very heart-warming story you have here. The story was so nice, not to soft, not to fluffy, not any excessive emotion. But simply flowing like that its what they're suppose to be. This is so great! I love this story (: I think this is the actual interpretation of Happily Ever After in the real world. Thank you for this beautiful story. I put this on my fave list! :D

Sign,

K
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You know what? Every time I read your story about Shikamaru and Temari you always manage to bring out the hidden best qualities with regards to their relationship. You always bring out that 'something' that makes them... So deliciously delectable as a couple. The 'it' factor if you phrased it in another way.

That there's just more to the 'lazy' Shikamaru and to the 'troublesome' Temari. You managed to bring forth the beauty and the harsh reality to their relationship. Especially to Temari's character. Ugh. I can't get enough of your ShikaTema stories that I feel like flipping b*tches coz I'm already half way through to all of them. Pfft.

Regards,

-MVDR-
yoake.laberinto chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I also have nothing agains ino... but i can't stand the idea of shikaino or something like tath. anyway, i like a lot the Nara family .
Shikatema.Addict chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
beautiful story,, thank you for writing this,,
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
-Insanity
LadyTemari chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Excellent one shot. This was very in character and beautiful. Your writing paints a very clear picture with many intricate details. I am looking forward reading your other stories!

-LadyTemari
Kimiz chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it very much. It was soft, and sweet, heart warming. It was exactly what I needed after reading this heavy book that honestly depressed me to death. So thank you for this :)
0Prolific0Change0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Brilliant. I like the way you kept Temari's personality/temperament in mind throughout the story. :)