Reviews for Eyes On Fire, Soul On Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hey! Dude this is so frustrating. Why the hell did you have to stop updating this story?! It was so gooood! Damn it! If I say please, would you continue writing? PLEASE!
Infinii again chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Fourth review from meeee within a time span of over 2 years aha.
I finally get the ending LOL. After reading it over several times. Oh, so Quinn has angry summons cause she be making out with San, but San nope cause the kiss caused mischief. Aha. I think it should be no angry summons at all because San is causing mischief by making an angel feel lust, but Quinn is doing good by making San a better person. maybe aha. Please please please write the second part eh, it's been 2 years!
ThereIsOnlyOneFancypants chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is really good. I take it you're not gonna continue this as it's been a looooong while? Shame :(
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Part two coming soon" .. soon? Soon?! It's nearly been three months! I NEED MY DAILY FIX. LOVE the story by the way. Keep it coming!
Infinii chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
not logged in Ye. Part two coming soon.. soon, eh? :P
LucyFields chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Love it! Hope you put part two up! :)
sara chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
leamichelerivera . tumblr post / 47806033586 / fireice
sara chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I thought you could also use this as a cover for the story.
post/47806033586/fireice
Melody21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! I always pass on reading this coz it sounds very 'anime' like. But im actually grateful that my boredom made me give it a chance! Seriously great story! Very different and well told. I love Q and S in this. It very bitter sweet. Thank you for posting and im looking forward to part 2.
homobo362 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
if you have anytime at all, please update this story :O its really good! like really freaking awesome! :D
ShadowKira chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm so happy that there was a part two coming soon at the end of this one, extremely interested to see how this one plays out!
Tune x Wolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was awesome! if you can continue, do it!
Gem chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE WRITE THE SECOND PART! I have never forgotten about this hidden gem and am hopelessly waiting for it to be finished :-)
Solongmylove chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i'm a big fan of your stories and though i think 'as if we never said goodbye' is perfection on Earth(and what tottaly got me hooked on Quinntana) I must say this one here is my favorite.I don't know why but it just feels amazing. Please,pleasee,make a sequence ):
sara chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I have some ideas for the story. The rules of this world (the rules and how things work/operate on each side). The hierarchy of each of their worlds and where Santana and Quinn are on the totem pole in their own worlds. A backstory to Santana and Quinn (family/relatives/friends), how they came to be what they are (educated/trained in it or where they born/created for the job)? Do they even have families (are they born or are they created/made)? What are their powers/abilities and how strong are they in comparison to others in their own world and compared to one another? A description on how their worlds are (how their worlds are different from each other), how do the two worlds look like. What do they do during their free time (if they even have any)? Santana's and Quinn's first assignment (separate from each other), what was the experience like and their opinion about what they do. How good are they at their job? The first time Quinn was assigned to Santana and for what reason, thoughts and reactions. Do they only meet during assignments, or do they also meet during functions/parties/meetings/wars/battles with/against the two worlds (if there are any)? Their interactions over the years/assignments. How they become attracted the other person, how do they deal with the emotion. When and how do they fall in love, and how do they deal with that emotion? How do they meet up after they start a relationship? Does anyone find out? How old are they (their age difference), in human terms how old are they? Do they grow old (for how long do they live)?