Reviews for Eyes On Fire, Soul On Ice
Gracksies chapter 1 . 3/31
Love this as well. Star crossed lovers is always an instant hit :)
ALiberatedHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Part 2 really needs to come. I read this originally a year or so ago and I remembered loving it then. My feelings haven't changed. If you find yourself inspired to revisit it, I'm sure a hundred or so people would be very appreciative. :) thanks mate!
Czaree Cassy436 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
How soon is soon? I am desperate for part two, or if possibly more parts to come. Por favor. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hey! Dude this is so frustrating. Why the hell did you have to stop updating this story?! It was so gooood! Damn it! If I say please, would you continue writing? PLEASE!
Infinii again chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Fourth review from meeee within a time span of over 2 years aha.
I finally get the ending LOL. After reading it over several times. Oh, so Quinn has angry summons cause she be making out with San, but San nope cause the kiss caused mischief. Aha. I think it should be no angry summons at all because San is causing mischief by making an angel feel lust, but Quinn is doing good by making San a better person. maybe aha. Please please please write the second part eh, it's been 2 years!
ThereIsOnlyOneFancypants chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is really good. I take it you're not gonna continue this as it's been a looooong while? Shame :(
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Part two coming soon" .. soon? Soon?! It's nearly been three months! I NEED MY DAILY FIX. LOVE the story by the way. Keep it coming!
Infinii chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
not logged in Ye. Part two coming soon.. soon, eh? :P
LucyFields chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Love it! Hope you put part two up! :)
sara chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
leamichelerivera . tumblr post / 47806033586 / fireice
sara chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I thought you could also use this as a cover for the story.
post/47806033586/fireice
Melody21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! I always pass on reading this coz it sounds very 'anime' like. But im actually grateful that my boredom made me give it a chance! Seriously great story! Very different and well told. I love Q and S in this. It very bitter sweet. Thank you for posting and im looking forward to part 2.
homobo362 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
if you have anytime at all, please update this story :O its really good! like really freaking awesome! :D
ShadowKira chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm so happy that there was a part two coming soon at the end of this one, extremely interested to see how this one plays out!
Tune x Wolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was awesome! if you can continue, do it!