Reviews for Bossy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
LOVE this. LOVE Bobby.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Poor Bobby.

This was a cute little fic, I loved it.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Compared to Sam and Dean, Bobby's not bossy at all. Thanks for writing this!
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
HAHAHAHA!
Enjoyed the ending :)
lilykep chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
They called Bobby bossy. LOL
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh, this was just so much fun - warm fuzzies all around. I SOO miss Bobby! Love his exasperation but affection for the boys through it all!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed this. I was really good to see what would it be like if both Sam and Dean got sick. :)
Maria G chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love it more every time I read it, and I've read it quite a few times. Usually, it's when I'm in the mood to see the boys taking care of each other instead of at odds. And I miss Bobby. I do.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great work. Bobby bossy? Give me a break. Those two are something else.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
What a cute story! Grrr... those two! Love 'em and smack 'em! But it's that tough exterior that keeps them alive and unfortunately, gets in the way. Bobby's in that awkward predicament where he loves them to death, but sometimes he's glad he's not really their father. I think a lot of their attitude comes from their upbringing; fake it 'till you make it.

Thank you for the fluffy, funny story. -
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love the interaction between them all. Nicely done.
ryder21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and chuckled all the way through. I think that you have captured the essence of the relationship between all three of these characters beautifully. I loved Bobbys retorts and his thoughts as he was caught in 'ground zero of the Winchester firestorm'.
xenascully chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
aw this was super cute!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
""Gee yeah, tell me about it. I'm sure he means well but – c'mon. Does he think we can't take care of each other?"

Me? Bossy? They had the nerve to call me bossy? This from the family that invented the word bossy?"

!

"I began to regret pointing that shotgun at John the last time he was here – with these two, he deserved being in a bad mood all day long."

aDORABLE. ALL OF IT.