Reviews for Conjurer
storyfyingmaj chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is just too adorable for words! X) Flack is absolutely precious with kids and you really captured that in this short scene. I really loved how we got Mac & Stella exchanging those looks as they looked on from a distance and the bits about Jess made the fangirl in me squeal (making me even more sad that Jess died, I'm leaving with so many "what-if"s!)
Rita1974 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this story, brought a big and wide smile on my face.
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
They are soooooo adorable! Flack is just too cute!
NYC.Lovers chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, I always know Don is a kid guy :") He's so good with kids!

Lovely story and of course, beautifully written.

It's up to you to do a sequel but I think the ending is beautiful. There's no need for more detail. It stays just as beautiful as it is now.

Liz x
Forest Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sorry not logged in, couldn't resist dropping a comment as I take a quick break from studying.

This was a nice fun interlude. I liked Flack and Lucy apparently being in their own little bubble, but the secret observation they were under by Stella, Mac and Angell were good. I liked the silent observation too of Mac and Stella's thoughts on the Angel/Flack relationship and what might happen. Glad Lily gave you the prompt.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww such a little charmer Lucy is.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING! :D This was so cute and cuddly that I wish we could see Lucy like this with her Uncle Don! LOL, my favorite lines include the words that are thrown around that are so bad that it even makes Stella blush, LOL!

And how Lindsay doesn't need Lucy to be learning any new words or gestures that her father hasn't already taught her, LMFAO! BEAUTIFUL! I'd love to see Lindsay's face when Danny 'accidentally' did that! And how Lucy didn't know she had a piggy bank in her ears, she is so freaking cute it makes me want to jump into this story and hug her.

My most favorite of all of this is how Stella nudges Mac who looks at Don and then Jess with a knowing look that there might be an announcement soon! Very cool! I'm glad that you're back and sharing with us more holidays involving the team! Most excellent!

Happy Easter or in my household resentment toward the English for hooking us on Cadbury Mini Egg Madness, LOL!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm very happy you posted this :D It's gorgeously cute! Especially with Uncle Flack! I love how he produces quarters, to Lucy's surprise! It's beautifully done, with Stella watching along with Mac, and I loved that Jess was there, too. There's a sequel right there :P Oh, and I had to laugh at the start with Lindsay not wanting Lucy to be taught anything more than what Danny has accidentally taught her XD
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT and you included a glimpse of Flangell, thank you for this Don is so cute with kids