Reviews for What if
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm liking he fact that even though it isn't a H/P story, there is that slight H/P connection and bonding.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is a good idea and premise to the story, however as the others have pointed out you should make new paragraphs for the dialogue and the paragraphs are too long. Shorter paragraphs read easier.

Other then that this was a well thoughout idea.
Lurker760 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I guess I don't quite understand why you had Hotch be the one to take care of her, and be the one she was most worried about apologizing to. The whole Doyle arc was shown through the relationship between Prentiss and Morgan. Morgan was the first one to notice something was not right about how Prentiss was acting.

This is an interesting take on what would happen if Doyle died in Lauren just too focused on Clyde and Hotch was my liking.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm sure this was a good story, but I had to stop reading about half way through. The paragraphs were too long.

I have to enlarge the print a bit, and when I do, one paragraph takes up the whole page (or more).

When you write, every time someone is talking, you should make that a new paragraph.

Just a suggestion. Don't take this as a flame.