Reviews for they have elysium
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww... this was nicely vague, love the style. Great job!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I don't get it.
Graecus and Graeca chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my gods. I love this. The way you wrote it was so poetic I just sat there and stared at the screen when it was finished, then read it again.
trench chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'll admit I had to read it twice to understand it, but this was still fabulous and original and twisted and dark. You did a fantastic job, and the style is beautiful.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
1 to 5 is one continuity? And 9 and 10 could tie into it.

"In another world, his name is Perseus Jackson and hers is Piper McLean, and they hardly know each-other and definitely aren't in love"

Oh crap. I think my shipping senors just went into rapid-blinking mode. o.O

And I really, really like 5. Especially when juxtaposed with 4.

I can't seem to link 6 and 7 with anything else (I'm not looking hard enough, I'm sure), but they stand alone quite well. Insane relationships yay. XD

11 is someone remembering past lives after death?

12, 13, 15, 16. All Drew, I'm guessing. :) Nice. Evolution of the cynic, unless I'm reading this wrong, which is entirely plausible.

Let me just tell you that I love the fact that you ended things with them in Asphodel. XD That particular highly possible outcome of reincarnation seems to be ignored often.

I can't shake off the feeling that somehow, this is /all/ interconnected, and not just in the bits and pieces I've figured out. But the pieces aren't quite coming together. DX

And on a final note, I love your prose. For all that I can't understand half of what's hinted at in there, you've got this lovely way of using beige prose to use just the smallest of sentences for maximum effect.

WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Great! Could you do another one?
Road Lizard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like the way you designed and formatted this fic. It's quite original, but that's nothing new for you.

You weaved the prompts in very well, and of course, it was beautifully written.

I enjoy rebirth fics and this one was quite enjoyable, even if I had to read it a couple of times before I wrapped my mind around it, but that comes with the territory when reading your fics.

As always, good job, Cendi.

Ro
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Stop making my brain hurt, Cendi. It isn't nice.

Third time reading it, and I think I finally got it. Or it could be my bread-less brain talking.

Anyway, you and Sky are both under the list known as 'Does Reincarnation PJO Fics Right.'

I also like how you make them fall in love differently, and how you managed to use whoremones. Cheese would be impressed.:-D
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE YOU.

AND THIS FIC.

-GLOMPS-

This was sort of cute in a way. And mindfucking, as usual. I had to read it through a few times to get it all.

I like the concept. It's a deviation from the whole soulmates through every reincarnation plot that comes up every so often here.

Was that Piper/Drew I saw? XD I approve. :3 After all, it's not really incest. And hatelove.

So yeah it was nicely written and stuff. &hearts
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Uh.

Yeah, so I don't fully get this. Is the idea that they try for the Isles of the Blest but only get Elysium? That's how I interpreted it, anyway.

I like it, regardless. It's certainly very soulful - a word which I seem to associate with your work a lot. I didn't see any errors.

You weaved the prompts into it quite well. Also, it is up to your usual standard of descriptivity and clarity of evoking.

So, yeah. Nice work!