Reviews for Impossible Situation
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/13
nice reveal :)
I love Arthur's response at the end. Good story.
Awesome action.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Great ending lines :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
I always thought Merlin should have told Arthur the truth. Merlin had always been a loyal friend and servant. Perhaps he would have kept Merlin's secret.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
well done!
DragonReader99 chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Yay! I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
Lunatris262 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
This is great! Keep up the good writing!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Yes, indeed, Princess, we do. Well done! I love it!
Qwerts chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I really liked this :) Your summary did a great job of drawing me in- not so much what it said, but the way it was worded. I thought it was clever, I guess x) You did a great job with this piece. :)
LinBates chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I have greatly enjoyed both the first part and this final part, thank you for writing it! I also find your writing style & presentation very good!

But I have noticed you haven't written anything from Merlin in over a year, does this mean you've left the fandom and we shouldn't expect to see anymore stories? That would be a great shame. We who are die in the wool Merlin fandom readers will greatly miss you! Please consider coming back!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Lovely!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love how, all of a sudden, all the cool stories are coming to light. But I do feel that Arthur trusts Merlin a little too easily. After all, it took him several episodes to get over Gwen's betrayal.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh, this is an amazing way for Arthur to find out. I only just discovered this archive and am loving my first taste.