Reviews for Though All Was Quiet
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it I think you did really well on it! So many good plots anyway and twists I love it thanks for writing such a good piece of work. thank you!

*Giggles*
SereheartHeero chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
10! Simply the best! More Heero & Usagi stories please! :)
Foxluna chapter 21 . 4/3/2009
wow 1-10 huh? i will give u a MILLION but keeping to the rating score thing a BIG 10! awesome story i absolutely LOVED it.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
wait so this a heero and who fic? Usagi? please tell me and let me kno please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
gundamsailor moon fanatic chapter 21 . 6/18/2008
OMG this was the most emotional gripping gundam/sailor moon cross over i have read yet. the last chapters really had me pulled in and i was so happy that hiiro and serena gat a happyily ever after. i loved how serena acted it was just how i would want her to be idealy. So very good job. I also really liked how the plot flowed so smoothly. The only thing i read that was a little confusing was how much time had passed by. I know you said 4 months after she got expelled but it just didn't really read like 4 months more like 2 weeks not even. Also i noticed that the milan boarding school was in italy and yet you did not bring up that lita and serena had to learn that unless you had them already knowing the language. Other than those few aspects it was a great stoyry. Keep at it
Purefire16 chapter 21 . 10/14/2007
10... MY ANSWER! I LOVE IT!
starz4evr chapter 21 . 9/23/2007
10! This is great honest!
Crimson Firefall chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
It's most definitely a 10 in my book!

Laters,

Crim ;P
poems2songs chapter 21 . 7/3/2007
amazing story... i loved it... Heero/Serena is a fave pair of mine... great work... good job!
fliccolo chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
such a cute story! I loved it!
Andy Lauren chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
I this story! It was wonderful. You did an amazing job! I hope to read more of your work. .

Sincerely,

Sere-Charis Moon
CokeAddiction chapter 21 . 5/14/2006
I give you a 27. this is the most aewsomest. coolest. awesomest. soolest. awesomest story EVER! _ _ _ _ ok...so yeah! I lpve your other stories too, and I think I sense a sequel here! Good luck with your other stories!

Rin
Tenshi chapter 21 . 1/14/2006
10! haha i'm readin it at like 11 at nite so everyone is asleep. So hard to stop myself from laffing outloud. Came out as some kinda snortish cough. Great story! Gonna go and search for more of ur work!-
luvergirl chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
i jus luv this ive read and longest stroy a scale 1-10 i give it a full 10 cus your the only writer i know that have actually written 1521 chapters in one sitting so will there be a sequel?lol_.please let there be a sequel...
shekatgin chapter 21 . 10/24/2005
i liked the story. i give it an 8!