Reviews for The Paramour
malini85 chapter 1 . 7/6
That was beautiful... So sad n moving n yet there is always hope.. N it ended with so much hope n promise.. I loved it... Are u going to write the little bit more that u mentioned u were going to? Ur writing is captivating n addictive..
Carling chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
The rent boy stories always make me very sad, especially knowing in real life countless people are living such lives of desperation and danger and degradation. But many of these stories are well done and this one may be one of the best I've read. You do such beautiful characterizations that pay such due respect to canon. You're a very thoughtful insightful writer even as you take on some of the clich├ęd fan girly themes, your writing is neither of those things.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
oh god, this was amazing. really touching. I love reading down on his luck draco. his situation was so horrible. I have a fondness for kitty. he's such a sweetheart. I also really like the pirmp, she was reasonable and really caring. I think she's actually a good person because she provided people with jobs whereas they couldn't have gotten jobs anywhere else. sure, it's a really terrible job, but at least they got one. the sex is hot. fantastic story 3
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
What a wonderful way to start my day.
And I'm so glad there's going to be more.
Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Amazing. As with all of your stories. I hope you never stop writing. There's just something about all of your writings that draws me in. I literally cried in every chapter in miles to go before i sleep. It was absolutely beautiful and touching. Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us. I really enjoy them
Marlie Parson chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Fucking awesome!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
PLEASE post the continuation! PLEASE?
Furrina chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You made me cry!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
love it ! :D
StarsV chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A very nice prostitute(Draco) version story in fact its my new favorite now!
MoonStar100 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
:D Nice. Very nice. I love how even though they had being seeing each other for almost two year, Harry was still kinda confused on his feelings- typical Harry Potter. He never knows what he wants. Anywho as always i loved the story and i would really enjoy to read that 'little continuation' if you write it.
Himuro chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I just about loved this to pieces. Ugh, it was just perfect all around and the only reason I never read this until now was because I thought it was incomplete and I wanted to read a complete one. But well there is an ending after all, and it's beautiful.

I like the way that Harry disguised himself in a spell, but Draco fell in love with him all the same..and the way that Harry is possessive. He wouldn't be anything less. And Kitty, well he's just all sorts of amazing himself. I'm intrigued in a little continuation you're speaking of, so I can't wait until you write it. Cheers, this was brilliant.
Tamara-Chantelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
All I can say is sexy beyond belief, amazing!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Best one-shot thing ever.