Reviews for In Vino Veritas
lmill123 chapter 2 . 1/19
This could have been longer. I would love to see what Gibbs would do and if he would rein in Ziva and McGee, which he should have been doing before he even took off to Mexico.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i applaud Jimmy's bravery in this! I really did clap my hands for him after reading this! XD
Madances chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Please finish this story. Please, pretty please! Tracy
diana teo chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Absolutely LOVED this tag! Jimmy was so brave(I was quaking in my shoes on his behalf),and Vance comparing Gibbs to his petulant daughter,lol! He DOES make flouncing an art form... ;p

Also love Vance listing all the agencies that want Tony and his 'talents'.And how he deduced that it was your reason for Tony getting the Japanese stuff!
ytteb chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I like stories that give an insight into Vance - after all, Gibbs seeming not to like him much doesn't actually make him a bad guy. And very neatly you give an explanation as to why Vance had him show the Japanese people around and inadvertently give him an alibi... I'd never thought about it much but it did seem a bit odd that Vance would have given Tony that job. Thank you.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Great ending. I like how you wrapped it up around what was shown in the episodes. I almost wonder what would have happened had Tony taken the job.
scousemuz1k chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Hmm... an easy in to fixing things, or an easy way to an explosion and a monumental out...

When my daughter was young she could flounce for the combined UK team, and you've put your finger on something I've thought but never been able to put into words... Gibbs flouncing - he reminds me of her...you're not kidding.

Great stuff.
blarney chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I sincerely enjoyed this story. I really do hope instead of stopping here that you would consider enlarging the scope of this story. I would love to see an encounter between Gibbs and Tony as well as McGee and Ziva. They should be made aware of the awesome opportunities Tony had turned down just to stay on Gibbs team even after the way he had been treated. Anyway, great story. Hoping for a continuance or sequel.
ncisloverinnc chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this! I know TPTB like to play up Palmer as comic relief, but I have always thought he was much more savvy than his bumbling idiot scenes reveal, and this piece reflects that. I like the Palmer/Tony friendship, and I loved him standing up to Gibbs. Nice job!
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
OMG I love it! Good job. I like the Jimmy with a back bone.
blarney chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Excellent! Don't you just wish we could have seen this on the show? Can't wait to see what effect Jimmy's approach with Gibbs will have.
ytteb chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Poor Tony ... and this feels very realistic. Good on Jimmy for being a good friend - looking forward to seeing how this pans out.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Yea, Jimmy! You had him say what all DiNozzo supporters were thinking!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great beginning. More please and soon.