Reviews for Arcobaleno Parenting
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 11 . 7/28
Update please!
Vongola10 chapter 11 . 6/18
get back to this story already. please?
Owl chapter 11 . 6/1
Hi! I found this fanfic two years ago, and I came back to it just last year once more. I must say, I really really love this fanfiction and the interactions between the Arcobaleno and Tsuna. I hope you continue to update and finish the story! It's really well written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkCielo27 chapter 11 . 4/4
Please I want to know more will they find out who Tsunayoshi is related to and how would lal mirch and colonello react to it
mammon is male?
Drika-Veras chapter 11 . 2/17
Hi there!
I really liked your fic! Little Tsuna is so cute!
But mostly I like the way you can make such a nice story for all the Arcobaleno, Viper's is my favorite until now.
Hope you will continue soon!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 11 . 2/2
Oh globe I cho freaking Love ur khr stories! Especially this one! x) can't wait for ur updates, ganbatte nee!
This story is pure awesomeness! U're awesomeness hihihi
Im cho ecstatic for d next one! I'll be waiting!
update soon! :3
meme7789 chapter 11 . 1/10
I'm a little confused at what happened between the last chapter and this chapter but I'm still glad this story updated! Thank you for not abandoning this story! Hope you update again soon!
Reincarnation15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
tsuna is soo adorable
Maru33 chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Good story please update soon
Pipe Dream chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Since removed the option to search a title I've not been able to find this fanfic called Like a Boss, and it's literally exact,y what I've been looking for so I'm desperate to read it-could you possibly put the name of the author or the summary somewhere so that I could search that instead? Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Please update as soon as possible
chillbill chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
first i really do love your writing, but im gonna leave some criticisms that i think will make you a better writer because that's what i would like someone to do for me. 1. it's highly unlikely that anyone would have a bottle of francium ever because there's only about 30 grams of it on earth at any given time, and even if he did have a bottle, he would never keep it somewhere his mother would reach for it because it's extremely radioactive. literally being in a room with it while unprotected would kill you. 3. i could be wrong but francium isn't flammable? and if it is it would never set a house on fire. a Google search makes your writing more plausible and keeps you from these inaccuracies.
next, verde's character is a bit over the top. 1. 1. reading a library twice in a month is impossible for literally anyone simply based on time. the smallest of libraries even have ~700 books. if he were to read non-stop for every hour of the day every day of the month spending a half hour on each book, he would need a full month to read the library once. 2. him creating weapons at the age of ten is going a bit far. saying something like 15 or 18 would be more believable and still convince anyone he was an absolute genius. 3. him walking over his mother's dead body is over the top. like we get he had a bad relationship with his parents, but this is too much. 4. if the fire was big enough/strong enough to have already killed his mother, he wouldn't be able to be walking through it. 5. if he thinks emotions are so unimportant or unnecessary why would he be drawn to tsuna's resolve? this is a perfectly fine thing to say as long as you support it with reasoning. if you were to give any reason why his emotional strength appealed to verde, it would be believable.
so really my only problems are logical errors such as him doing things that are impossible even for a genius and him being unrelatable. if you lowered the pedestal a bit and put him on a more human level the story would be more interesting. you can still make him relatable while maintaining the fact that he has an inhuman level of intelligence as long as you put his habits somewhere else and put his relatability somewhere else. I'm not saying to strip his character of its uniqueness but to make him not quite so alien.
all this being said i really do love your story a lot. If i didn't like it, i wouldn't read it, and i am content to finish this story to its end. if this was a bit too much for you, the criticism i mean, then just tell me and i won't do it again. i'm only doing it because i would want someone to do it for me. again, i really really really love this fic and really love your writing. please keep writing.
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Looking forward to read more from you :)