Reviews for Sun and Moon
dnofsunshine chapter 34 . 7/16
I can't believe I devoured that whole collection in one day. xD But congrats, you've got me shipping these characters once again.
dnofsunshine chapter 6 . 7/16
That was a whole bunch of "awww."
J. Merritt chapter 34 . 5/27
Found this gem on Tumblr and just read through all 34 chapters. Every one was a treat! Keep up the great work!
Kina Kalamari chapter 34 . 5/25
Oh my. That sure was some sexytime. (Although I think you’re pribably fine without an M rating, it was definitely more implication than anything.)

Now I want ice cream...
LucidKren chapter 34 . 5/24
I think you stayed in the T zone. Nice work! A sizzling summer story.
Shivisdivis chapter 34 . 5/23
omg I'm screaming, I agree with Katara, it was just a shame they had no more ice cream lmao. She got what she wanted and Zuko too, yay! everyone happy. It was cute to see Katara frustrated, and seeing the reason, I understand her lmao. I wish you luck in the next chapter/project, kisses and hugs :).

So much love!
Candlestine chapter 1 . 5/23
This is a gift.

All of it.

Thank you.
Advocaat chapter 34 . 5/23
Whew! KIM. What is THIS? I was not at all prepared for such steamy steam. You don't normally write hot little snippets like this. I'm tempted to fan myself because WOWZER.

(You should've kept going. *eyebrow wiggle*)

I laughed out loud when Katara described Zuko as "sex on legs". I think we're all in agreement about the aptness of that description. When Zuko made to leave and Katara was all, "You don't have to," I was like, "YEAH, GIRL. GET IT." So proud of that boldness. That's our girl. And Zuko, too. Way to put it out there, buddy. Now F—
juiceoftheORANGE chapter 34 . 5/23
That was so steamy, I might need to drop ice-cream on my head to cool down.
0erbayunFang chapter 34 . 5/22
Woof! That one was a doozy! Is it warm in here? Because I'm feeling pretty warm.

Nice! I look forward to the next one. :)

-0yF
IS IT DECEMBER chapter 34 . 5/22
BECAUSE THIS FANFIC IS HAWT.

Damnnnnnn. I was not expecting this level of sexual tension first thing in the morning.
I shouldn't of made Pho for breakkie.
*sweats*
Omg I loved this chapter so much! Haha I could totally see this happening. Zuko and laughter is a beautiful beautiful thing
jacpin2002 chapter 34 . 5/22
Nice update! Sexually frustrated Zutara is always a good way to go. :)
lucel18 chapter 34 . 5/22
OMG. I'm mortified for Katara. These hormonal teenagers. ROFL.
this is great so far! im definitely staying up to finish this 3