Reviews for Happy Easter, Partner
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwwwwww. How sweet! I love this! It sounds like something they would have done in the movie! Great job! Off to read more now!

Love Turbo
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

-Taylor Tonks
A Keith Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was a cute story, although a bit short, I think it would have benefited from some description. Also, I've noticed you have a lot of stories in the Keith section and it's awesome that you love the film but there are SO many that it gets a little confusing with each of these little moments between them, especially the oneshots. Might I suggest combining them all into one whole story, where each story could be its onw chapter? Even if they don't necessarily all connect it would make organization a lot better. And with so many stories, it comes off as a bit crazed for reviews. I don't mean to be harsh or anything, just some things I've noticed.
Juliana chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very sweet! I love it. :') There were a few grammatical errors, but nothing to impede the reader from understanding what was going on. Overall, the story has a very nice flow, and from what I remember, both were perfectly in character. I do also like his surprise-very creative! Great job, and happy Easter!
NobodyImportant chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:D this is so sweet. Happy Easter Sarah!