Reviews for Visions
Khaleesi221B chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow. Such an intriguing AU. It was very well-written. It's a pity that it's a one-shot; it's such an amazing idea, you could definitely expand it. However, I like the fact that you leave it open-ended and full of promise.

I was absolutely amazed. Well done!
Baka-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was brilliant if that had actually happened it would have been so amusing to see this battle :) thank you.
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was Awesome! I never could have pictured Sansa in this light... but i liked it! And Joffrey was sooo sweet. You did a wonderful job.
tsevca chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"all of his dreams had come true"? is he a girl? and cersei bore 4 children in tv show. but other than that...
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
An absolutely brilliant idea. Well done.
princess yuei chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
ooh i really hope u update soon)
MakingCookies4All chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely love it and am very sad it was a one shot. Not many fics for Sansa and Joffrey and it was very intresting to see them in diff shoes. If you ever decide to write more oneshots for them or say continue this I would be extreamly happy :)
KeepMovingForward chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is really good! I love the idea! Please continue it would be most interesting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, Sansa is an evil one. lol, She would be more dangerous than the normal Joffrey.
I wonder what would happen if this Alternate Sansa and the Normal Joffrey were married to each other, that would be a whole other story. Westros would be screwed over ten thousand times more than under rule of King Joffrey (alone) and King Aereys.
Though, I like this Sansa better.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Omg I love love love love love this fanfic! The switched personalities idea was genius! please continue this story-I beg you!
Sailing the HMS Joffsa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow. Shit. It's like (spoiler alert for non book readers) Cersei's worst nightmare about Margaery/Tommen.

Though I'm struggling to think of how the backstory would work on this. So much of their personalities is a product of the family cultures they came from. I can't see Ned (or Septa Mordane or Cat) enabling evil!Sansa's sociopathic tendencies the way Cersei did Joffrey. And I certainly don't see how such a demure, well-adjusted Joff could come out of Cersei's Machiavellian scheming and Robert's vicious alcoholism. Keep in mind that unlike Tommen, Joff is getting all of Cersei's messed-up attentions from birth as crown prince, and he'd still have a deep-seated need to win his brutish "father"'s approval. Even a genetically normal Joffrey would probably have psychological scarring. But I suppose a Joffrey this much like Tommen would probably have the benefit of his sister's strength and his brother's love (and his uncle's impish wit). He might learn to be the leader he never was in the books by helping his siblings cope. Dare we hope, a true Baratheon and a true Lannister, whatever blood might say.

I wonder, though, how Stark family dynamics would work. I imagine Arya would hate Sansa, but with a cold hate instead of the hot...whatever that was in canon. And I suppose Cat's daughter might disdain Jon near as much as her mother, without a smidge of the emotional justification. I really see evil!Sansa emulating and exaggerating the worst traits of her mother, the way canon!Sansa emulated her most naive traits. Given that, do you think she'd stoop to taking the direwolf the bastard found? But, that aside, don't see too much else changing. Ned already treated Sansa with a distant affection, and that's the sort of relationship that doesn't change easily or drastically.

A final nitpick: Sansa would never moon after Jaime, even if you sociopathized her up. She thought a 21-year-old Lord Beric Dondarrion was "ancient," and I don't see why that would change if you removed her conscience. And yes, before you say anything, that is from the books, but the personalities are supposed to be compatible.

Overall, interesting work. Joff's voice sounded a little too much like that of a naive girl (there are differences between the naive girl and naive boy archetypes; contrast Podrick and Tommen with GOT Sansa), but Sansa's was close to spot-on as the narcissistic psychopath.
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow. That was amazing. The idea of Joffrey being the timid doe eyed one was at first, quite funny. But seeing Sansa so thirsty for power was strange, but oddly brilliant. I know this is only a one shot but I can promise you, if you chose to continue the story, I would really love to read it. It's just so unique and I think I could even grow to like Joffrey like this.

I really think you should continue it, but that's only a suggestion. It was a really well written piece. You should be proud.
nevercallmeagain chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was amazing, omfg. You're such a talented writer, and the idea was amazing! I'd love to see more of this story! - nevercallmeagain.
y0ungandwreckless chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I am not a huge fan of Sansa and Joffrey as characters but the switched personalities was very interesting!

It's crazy to imagine how different things would have been if their personalities were switched. I liked your descriptions. :)
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Very nice! Are u planning to continue it or is it just a one-shot?