Reviews for A single detail different
tehsecretardor chapter 16 . 4/2
This was a very cute ending, though I definitely prefer the one that ties together with the actual story (not saying this was bad, because it wasn't!).

I know how hectic life can get (I haven't even started chapter seven yet...) but, hey! Summer break is just around the corner! Thanks as always for the chapter, and I can't wait to see what else could have happened!
tehsecretardor chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh wow, what an awesome twist! I honestly did not see any of that coming, it was such a great way to tie everything together! I loved it from start to finish, it was a fantastic story, thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see the alternate ending!
tehsecretardor chapter 14 . 2/26
Wow, you really pegged Lucia down! Total control freak, absolute scumbag! Loved the chapter, can't wait to see how this turns up!

One question I have to ask, though - where is everyone else?! Are Let and Julia and Shuda and Belnika going to make an appearance? I'd love to see them! Not that I don't love the story already, because I do, though!

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapters!
tehsecretardor chapter 13 . 2/19
I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE WAS TALKING ABOUT
I BET IT'S LUCIA
I AM SO EXCITED THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS STORY
tehsecretardor chapter 12 . 2/19
This entire chapter made me really happy in a not-insane sort of way (because, you know, it was a pretty sad chapter overall)! I'm so glad to see you back and writing (because I'm one to talk)! I can't wait to see what happens! :D
cooolert chapter 12 . 2/15
Hmmm, I say stay in this world, not being insane thou .
hiddenflower10 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
awww! it's sad that you're dropping it but i understand anyway thanks to this story too i was able to get an idea for a fanfic but not like im gonna copy this story anyway hope you can find someone who can continue this story :D
hoshinakyouko888 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Hey, can I adopt your story? Please? I can't bear to see it hanging like that! And I want to do a good job, hopefully with help from you too.
hoshinakyouko888 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I love this! Please continue! Pls pls pls put Let and Musica inside! They're my fav characters!
tehsecretardor chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
D'': I got so excited for a new chapter and everything! I waited for so long to be able to read it, and now it's gone! Dx
...I wonder if this is what my readers feel like. ._.
Well, I understand the issue. There's no shame in having to cross something out
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
vdskdafpgjkrjevuymrfje yhmtihytrjklhg
Seriously, that was the only good enough way to express how I felt about this chapter.
DON'T LOSE HOPE HAUR, YOU AREN'T CRAZY I PROMISE.
I am so ridiculously in love with your story, Gangsta, you don't even know. :'D
It's also great to see you back. Don't feel bad about it, either - I probably won't update until Camp is over. Dx
tehsecretardor chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I've said it a million times, but, POOR ELIE. She's, like, the butt of every bad thing that's ever been written in a Rave fanfic.
But, anyways, fantastic chapter. :3 I really missed your writing, to be honest. Update soon, so I can try to read them at work! :D
tehsecretardor chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Hm. I'm really curious as to how Haru telling Elie everything about their adventures is going to affect the fact that this is sort of a different reality...

Well, anyways, great chapter! :D As always, I can't wait for the next one!
tehsecretardor chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
OH SNAP. Lucia's gonna be .

I cannot WAIT!
tehsecretardor chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I personally thought this chapter was wonderful. That's why I'm reviewing on bot of them

Anyways, I think it was a good transition chapter. Nice way to introduce the beginning of everything.

:D