Reviews for Mud Wars
Dianna chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
That , was beautiful.
Dianna chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
T love this please never change your take on there caracters. : D
historiangirl chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Really funny chapter and the ending is really cute.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
"My little babies are all grown up."

Oh my god, that was hilarious that line; I would see Herry saying this. I'm sure Herry would love to say this every time- oh wait! I imagine him as a dad saying this about his children; quite hilarious. *Chuckles*

"... I don't think I can refuse you apologie!"

Euh, there's a mistake there; it should be "... I don't think I can refuse you an apology!" not the one you wrote, it doesn't make really sense to me. But anyways it's great to see you back in writing.
dannie chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
omg next one this is crule making me wait
Little Miss Illusional chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Yay, you're back! So sorry to hear about the writer's block; you may have caught it off me :/ but still, it was worth the wait! Great chapter, can't wait for more!
bewildered.in.the.city chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Aah this is so cute! Great work.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Ah, another chapter; it was good enough- haha Theresa's "hyper active" mood was quite hilarious; here's a thing about boys that us girls doesn't like: boys cuts in when we're talking.

Also the part with the small talking with Archie and Herry was hilarious too- now Archie won't mess around with Atlanta because Herry will squish him like a bug.
mckenna chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
ok more i need more
KFArtyLover chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Please you have to update! I love this story and also the magnificent cartoons!
I'm an Archie and Atlanta fan, please plase continue with the story
historiangirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Nice chapter. Getting caught like that, classic but so funny. If Herry know, maybe all the dorm know it.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
That was hilarious- it's starting to be more good than before especially with those Archie and Atlanta moments? Oh yes; could you continue this... oh yeah it was certainly hilarious when Neil called Odie "oldie Odie" it ryhms perfectly and... "two Herry noticed" oh that means Theresa isn't the only who knows it now. LOL
AtlantaxArchie chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Awwww, caught in the act! Classic, and great job, I am totally interested!
TobiasWillJaceFinnickFourNine chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
This was awesome as always!
Hermione And Ron2500 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Great keep it up its great