Reviews for Exclusion
Osmodious chapter 8 . 9/29
That was a fun and interesting story...I’ve seen folks have a few people stand with Harry (the same ones, usually), but your device of the ‘exclusion’ attached a real cost to such a stand. I like it. The way it helps them buckle down was a good idea as well, very believeable. I’m hoping there is a continuation, as it ends on quite the cliffy...but it is a fine story as it stands. Thanks for posting!
Hoping this may be finished some day.

A minor math error here:

"...each point difference made for ten seconds...Harry was twenty points ahead of Krum and Cedric... One hundred seconds didn't seem like much..."

Last time I checked 10x20 was 200 not 100 giving Harry just over 3 minutes in the maze before being joined by the second place contestants.

Ron
chester258 chapter 8 . 8/29
Oh you can’t leave it there!
Vercalos chapter 8 . 8/23
Too bad this is a dead fic. I thought it was a pretty good start.
So close to the end yet the updates have stopped. Sadtimes
LocoBriar chapter 8 . 7/20
Damn cliffhanger lol
Turtle1928713 chapter 8 . 7/15
This story is AMAZING! Please keep updating!
kbudhrani chapter 8 . 7/1
Are you continuing this story?
Larenars chapter 8 . 5/24
Awesome story. I really enjoyed the ideas you presented.
Damn! What a point to end on! Great story. Wish I could read more.
10701136-Delete-account-please chapter 8 . 5/6
Ooh what will happen I hope you update soon.
Diana Quill chapter 1 . 5/1
any chance of an update?
Cinderfire16 chapter 8 . 4/30
Aw man! You stopped right on a cliffhanger! Ah well. This story was amazing! I've never seen a concept like this, and you executed it so well that this really could have happened in canon! Also, it would be interesting to see how the rest of everyone's school years would play out. They've got two or three left, I think. But anyway, I'm more interested in seeing how the things that Harry brought with him would help him at the graveyard. Going up against Voldemort is not an easy task. At least Cedric didn't go with him this time. This story kind of looks like it's done, but if you have anymore ideas for it then I'm down to read the rest. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to search your profile now. You mentioned another story that I'd like to read.
MarineAsashi chapter 1 . 4/27
More garbage.
917brat chapter 8 . 2/19
I would love to read more of this and I hope that you update it again soon.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »