Reviews for Second Chances
Mie779 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
currently rereading your story and it just hit me with the name of the road that it could be a real road name... and with the help of google maps I found it... Just wondering if you've been at that place at one point or why you choose to use that road, Amber Valley Drive, as the location of Sully's house?
landito chapter 45 . 8/2/2014
When you mentioned you were working on the sequel to Second Chances, I decided to read it immediately. So glad I did...the twists you put on the characters from DQMW were so inventive and interesting. Truly very enjoyable, and just like the others, I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Can't wait for the sequel...High Five for you and "Second Chances"
Granny chapter 45 . 4/5/2014
I have read this story 3 times now and I love it. But it is time for the sequel. Please!
Ksabo chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
Great story!
Imaginer.012 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Dun dun duh!
Imaginer.012 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Sully Lover chapter 45 . 7/25/2013
This is the second time I've read this story - and I just love it! I enjoy modern day stories and this is a great one. PLEASE, don't forget the promised sequel.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
Fabulous. This is the 2nd time that I read this particular fic. And, I'm hoping that you'll continue w/the sequel soon. Thanks for the entertainment
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss Deeds chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
Hi, I found this fic and couldn't stop reading I read all 45 chapters in one go. I usually don't read modern adaptations but you've really captured their characters well. I'm looking forward to reading what ever you do next. Thanks for keeping me so happily entertained.
RittannasFire chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
Quoting Chesterton definitely gets points in my book :) that's one of my favourite quotes of his. So far I'm really enjoying this story. :D
Guest chapter 45 . 2/3/2013
Very well done. I wish that u would give the chapter titles
so that we would know what to expect.
Maria chapter 45 . 1/25/2013
After rereading this chapter again I feel the urge to say THANK YOU for your great writing. I marvel about your talent to describe feelings and atmosphere so sensitive one feels to be there! And your outstanding ideas, - like giving her a solution when feeling homesick! It remembers me on your great idea in your triology of "Crossroad", - where Sully proposed by using the example of two streets meeting at a crossroad and then going the same way.
You ask for a break! Anything serious going on? I hope you are fine and nothing severe disturbs your life?! Again I wish you health, good luck and contentment for 2013!
Stetsonfan chapter 45 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad you put that note at the bottom of the chapter because I had just picked up my shoe to throw at my computer. I'm glad that we'll get a sequel but I also understand needing a break.

Love your stories!
jazphace chapter 45 . 1/22/2013
GOOD STUFF! I'll only throw pebbles since you're posting a sequel ;-)