Reviews for Second Chances
Granny chapter 45 . 4/5
I have read this story 3 times now and I love it. But it is time for the sequel. Please!
Ksabo chapter 45 . 1/30
Great story!
Imaginer.012 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Dun dun duh!
Imaginer.012 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Awwww:)
Sully Lover chapter 45 . 7/25/2013
This is the second time I've read this story - and I just love it! I enjoy modern day stories and this is a great one. PLEASE, don't forget the promised sequel.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
Fabulous. This is the 2nd time that I read this particular fic. And, I'm hoping that you'll continue w/the sequel soon. Thanks for the entertainment
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss Deeds chapter 45 . 4/3/2013
Hi, I found this fic and couldn't stop reading I read all 45 chapters in one go. I usually don't read modern adaptations but you've really captured their characters well. I'm looking forward to reading what ever you do next. Thanks for keeping me so happily entertained.
RittannasFire chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
Quoting Chesterton definitely gets points in my book :) that's one of my favourite quotes of his. So far I'm really enjoying this story. :D
Guest chapter 45 . 2/3/2013
Very well done. I wish that u would give the chapter titles
so that we would know what to expect.
Maria chapter 45 . 1/25/2013
After rereading this chapter again I feel the urge to say THANK YOU for your great writing. I marvel about your talent to describe feelings and atmosphere so sensitive one feels to be there! And your outstanding ideas, - like giving her a solution when feeling homesick! It remembers me on your great idea in your triology of "Crossroad", - where Sully proposed by using the example of two streets meeting at a crossroad and then going the same way.
You ask for a break! Anything serious going on? I hope you are fine and nothing severe disturbs your life?! Again I wish you health, good luck and contentment for 2013!
Maria
Stetsonfan chapter 45 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad you put that note at the bottom of the chapter because I had just picked up my shoe to throw at my computer. I'm glad that we'll get a sequel but I also understand needing a break.

Love your stories!
jazphace chapter 45 . 1/22/2013
GOOD STUFF! I'll only throw pebbles since you're posting a sequel ;-)
pup chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
In a way this was the perfect end - but Im dyig for more . Thank you for one of the best Dr quinn stories I have ever read.
B chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
I really appreciate your writing, but I think you end this story abruptly. I was still thirsty for more on this story, but a sequel will suffice. Thank you again. You really deserve a break.