Reviews for Awake
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww, Dean is such a good big brother! No matter how badly Sam gets hurt, Dean will always be there for him, to help him through the healing. It had to be hard on poor Sam when he looked into the mirror. I don't think he's ever had short hair. Dean knew just what to say, what to do for Sam, when he freaked after looking in the mirror. Those two can deal with anything, as long as they do it together.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good story. I liked how you threw in both Dean's view and the nurse's. Also a good job with the imagery in the story. -tvj12
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was lovely - the way you set up the location was wonderful. Great imagery and a deft and gentle touch on characterization. Beautifully done.

Phoebe
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Beautiful imagery and brotherliness without once going too far. Dean's love is mostly in what he does, not what he says, and the shaving scene i just overflowing with his emotion. Just lovely.

I just feel a little thick with my uncertainty, but...was Sam seeing Bobby in the mirror? I wasn't sure who the shaved head was reminding him off (Lucifer somehow?), but when Dean started shaving his beard, I thought maybe it was a reminder of Bobby? Although why that would freak him out instead of just upset him with grief, I'm not sure. Feel like I'm missing something obvious-sorry!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was really sweet - the relationship between the brothers really came through. I felt s sorry for sam when he saw himself in the mirror. I enjoyed reading this!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great story, but I'm feeling a little dense. Who did Sam think he was seeing in the mirror?

Thanks again!
RG chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012