Reviews for Ties That Bind
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
i really like this but i'm kind of confused as to why claudia would have gray hair. you mentioned it when doug was looking at her. i mean she would only be about 25-26
Princess Pinky chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Oh man. Why did she have to run into the band? My first reaction was: no, no, no, don't hook up with the band guy again! Just find your beloved Doug! And then instead, Doug found her! I figured Mrs. F would proposition him to go find her, but I never expected him to be a Regent! Great twist! But I felt gutted when she realized and got mad at him. And when he started speaking to her formally after she said they weren't friends. :( I just wanted to sneak into your fic and hug Fargo. The part that really came as a surprise was the kiss though. But a delightful surprise. I didn't think we'd get that so soon into this fic. My shipper heart practically blew up. Also, I think the way you wrote Holly out was realistic. I'm also glad that you made Fargo reflect on how he might have fallen for her because of her similarities to Claudia. (I've always felt that the "Eureka" writers were trying to make their own version of Claudia after they saw how popular and - let's face it - "made for each other" Claudia and Doug were post-crossover. But Holly was always a cheap knockoff of the real thing for me. A geeky, awkward, genius ginger? Hell, she was even reusing Claudia's nicknames! It made me mad.) But the thing I'm most shocked about is Myka's reaction in this chapter. It seems like way overkill and I can't agree with her at all.
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
But how is it that you don't have any reviews for this masterful piece of work? I read this on my phone on campus, but I can't submit reviews on my phone. So now I'm home and I just have to say how fabulous this introductory chapter is. You've got Claudia's character down pat and her heartbreaking goodbye to Jinksy was just tragic. I'm so afraid that they won't be able to save him next season. Or that Claudia will do on the show what she did here, because I don't think he'd want to come back like that either. And then when she quit, I loved the way she went off on Jane. But poor Pete and everyone else. :(