Reviews for The Divine
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely loved it! Right after Ichigo gave birth to the water element, I was like: it would have been even cooler if it was twins instead. :/ And of course right after that, you made it happen..good job Vae! :) *claps slowly*
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
LMAO. I loved how you decided for him to give birth to the elementals, it was great. Your plot lines really drag a person in and do not let go.
kyuumihaira chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Soo many babies! Yay! I'm so happy! I loved it!
KurosakiRin chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
D'aww! Why'd u have to be so lenient with grimmjow. You should make ichi vent his anger on him by making ichi beat the daylights outta him ._.
lovers45 chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Great story. I really liked your story. I loved the why you didn't make aizen to bad or a rapist like alot of people do. Again great job! :)
GoldenKitty chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
I wish this would continue. It was really good :)
Michele Azure chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
This was a delight.
Aimiko chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Awesome story :3 but isn't lightning also an element? XD
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
I gotta be honest with you here, I have always ignored this fic because of the wierd summary, but yesterday, I decided to read it anyhow. I'm glad I did. It was an Mpreg (which I like to read from time to time) and the birthing process and all that comes with (xcept for the sex) was unique.

I faving this!
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
amazing story!
librarat chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Awe Little Nuri is just a firecracker ain't he!
librarat chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Grim-Kitty? Don't hurt Ichi-Berry!
librarat chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Agaiin, THAT BITCH, YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE PREGNANT! And, OH NO, ICHI'S LOST!
librarat chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Again I say; THAT BITCH! Another, YAY SHIRO'S HERE! That kid is gonna have one hell of an Uncle...
librarat chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
First of all; THAT BITCH! Secondly; they only did it once right, wow, first time and he's already pregnant! Yay, Ichi-babies!