Reviews for Daylight Through Darkness
ninaFelton1967 chapter 26 . 5/4/2019
ooh way to finish off with a bang!
ninaFelton1967 chapter 20 . 5/4/2019
He is going to wake up from his torturous dream and hate her all over again. I can just feel it all down deep in my bones. Hope I'm wrong. :) Loving the story so far.
ninaFelton1967 chapter 10 . 5/3/2019
o i was so hoping Theo had turned around, I don't like an evil Theo. But alas, it was not meant to be. But there is still time, maybe? Ok. Not holding my breath. Loving it anyway, Aerinn.
ninaFelton1967 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
good story
NGK-DH chapter 26 . 11/14/2018
Amazing
Thz for sharing
linadjahat chapter 26 . 8/11/2018
i love it
linadjahat chapter 24 . 8/10/2018
Hermione held herself captive by Voldy and she doesn't have back up plan? wow nice one, Herm!
Usb192837465 chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
What I don't understand is how they didn't report them (Pansy, Goyle, and Theo) to the authorities... i mean the kidnapped someone and abused her for weeks! Why would they just do nothing when they know who did it. I can see that you need Theo to be free so he can get then to tuchthe quill and all... but it may have been better if it were sent anonymously to them after the kidnappers were arrested. It was very hard for me to understand how they could just be left to walk free... even if for some bizzar reason it was decided that they will be let of the hook for kidnapping and torturing a war heroine... they could still pose a danger to others.
LazierReader chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Your writing so far has great bones, much like a house that could use a bit of remodelling, but is built on a solid foundation. You could do with a little more showing than telling at some points. Descriptive language would definitely be helpful. I think the logic behind Draco keeping Hermione there and all of that, is the weakest point of the fic so far.
LCB chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Harry sucks right now. A month!
LCB chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Interesting
LCB chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Oh crap. Harry was so rude
LCB chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Trouble
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
K so yay great story. Except for Snape dying. Loved the elves.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I am not sure what I expected.

Completely OOC Harry was to be except in this kind of story, I am not sure why I am even surprised.