Reviews for Daylight Through Darkness
LazyByComparison chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Your writing so far has great bones, much like a house that could use a bit of remodelling, but is built on a solid foundation. You could do with a little more showing than telling at some points. Descriptive language would definitely be helpful. I think the logic behind Draco keeping Hermione there and all of that, is the weakest point of the fic so far.
LCB chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Harry sucks right now. A month!
LCB chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Interesting
LCB chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Oh crap. Harry was so rude
LCB chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Trouble
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
K so yay great story. Except for Snape dying. Loved the elves.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I am not sure what I expected.

Completely OOC Harry was to be except in this kind of story, I am not sure why I am even surprised.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
nice :)
McflyMcfly chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
This story was written very well. I love stories that don't get to romance it the first chapters but build to end. This story was awesome!
lana chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Love ur story! i m obssessed with it, it is so good.
ur an amazing writer, don't stop ever and keep up the good work
just one thing u leave a lot of cliffhangers but that's ok too :) :)
Scherherazade chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Fantastic story! I love a redeemed Draco! Lovely romance and the parallel world was genius!
Styxxlupus08 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This started out well. I hope it continues this way...
EpilogueLover chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Epilogue please!
Djomar chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Great story. Only criticism I have is regarding kidnapping at the beginning. Why didn't they report Pansy, Theo and Goyle? I mean, Hermione was tortured for weeks, almost killed, and everybody left that slide just like that? I mean, even if Draco and Hermione didn't want to report it, which makes no sense, Harry and the others would not rest until they saw them locked away and properly punished. Not only did they commit crime, they were danger for Hermione as long as they were free
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
This story was written as if by a teenager! It made no sense whatsoever! Why did Theo & Pansy even kidnap Hermione in the first place. The explanation for the parallel world was pathetic. This story is only rated 'M' because of a small scene in the very last chapter! Other than that it could easily be rated lower than a 'T'
disappointing!