Reviews for My Life as a Pokemon Trainer, The Latios chaser
shugokage chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter and good story I can't wait for more in the future!
thedarkside chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
This story's good. Keep it up and update soon!
perfect oblivion chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Goodness, you sir are not giving yourself any slack. Falkner with a Pidgeot! I wasn't expecting that. Another thing I've noticed is that you're blending elements of the original gold and silver games like the dude on route 29 into this, which is pretty interesting. Team Plasma is now operating outside Unova now, makes sense seeing as Ethan did beat down their opposition. All in all, a great chapter.

P.S: It would be awesome if Falkner's Pidgeot knew Hurricane and/or Sky Attack. Just throwing it out there.
perfect oblivion chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Another good chapter. Personally, I like how you've brought Unova into the mix. Your romance sub-plot was good, though I've seen better. I'm not one to talk though seeing as I suck at them. Keep updating, your doing a fantastic job for your first fic.
I have a dictionary here chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Is he going to find out why he was called Kira, which is a common girl's name?
david davidson chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
not a bad story so far, the style and layout of the writing is pretty good, and very understandable, but not simple. i'd have to say the few things i didn't think was quite right was the abundance of shiny pokemon. i don't mean to sound like a douche but two shiny pokemon is a bit overkill for a trainer of two months (not counting the horsea). the main character starting with 4 pokemon seems too much, but not too bad if the egg doesn't hatch soon. i'm interested in what you do have planned for that little egg though. the romance subplot is interesting, but you seem to be having a little trouble trying to get it working out right. don't worry though, romance is usually hard to get right on your first go. don't have my comments change your story, as it is your story, not mine. just use them to help shape it.

you're just starting out with writing, by the looks of this 3 chapter story being your only one, but you're doing one hell of a good job for a new guy.

best of luck, and i'm keen to see more from you!

keep up the good work.
perfect oblivion chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
So you're situating your fic in the game-verse I see. That's cool, seeing as absolutely no one taking this challenge has even thought of doing that. Another very good chapter. I look forward to seeing the next one. Update soon.
perfect oblivion chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Woohoo! Another one takes the challenge. A very nice first chapter, descriptive, and no spelling mistakes as far as I noticed. I'll be watching this fic for sure, and dude, you're supposed to PM me first, or at least after you published. I'll be sure to put your name up when I get the chance.